Some where in the US
    Just got the car back last night. Here are some quick pics:

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

Re: Some pics of my 2011 Challenger R/T Classic custom

Im not that far away from you. i can babysit that when you go outa town and stuff...

Very nice!

I hope those hood scoops are functional. But other than the wheels, hood, spoiler, what was changed...? Specs? Before/After?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope those hood scoops are functional. But other than the wheels, hood, spoiler, what was changed...? Specs? Before/After? </div></div>

Hood scopes are functional. The whole suspension was changed out. It had the STP and now has Whiteline bushings and sway bars. Also, has BC Racing coilovers. The brakes were switch out for SRT 8 Brembo brakes. The wheels are Foose two piece custom wheels with Nitto 275/40R20 in the front and 315/35R20 in the rear. The headers were switch to Kooks 3" headers and high flow cats; the exhaust is an AFE 3" exhaust with cat black.

The reason for the 3" is I am going to put a MagnaCharger on it and port the heads and a new cam. After that the car should be about 650 hp and hopefully 590 at the rear wheels.

Also, have a MOPAR CAI and front strut brace. Place on putting on a Petty rear strut brace in the future.

Thanks for all the compliments

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im not that far away from you. i can babysit that when you go outa town and stuff...

Very nice! </div></div>

That's what I love about Texans, so willing to help others
    wink.gif

Looks great. I have a 2010 R/T that I have done a bunch of work to as well. I love the flat hood and new wheels.
    Here's mine:this is before I lowered it.
    DSCN0483.jpg

DSCN0465.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That red really sets it off. Is that paint or is someone making colored inserts now? </div></div>

It was painted same flat black as the hood and then the red was pin striped just on the front of the grill.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow huge difference I really like that. Now was it done? </div></div>

I don't know yet. My wife is trying to talked me into putting a red pin stripe under the black bottom stripe. She says it will bring the red in the front and the tail lights together. Mike @ Whiteside Customs agrees with her, I am still trying to rap my head around that idea.

Re: Glamour shots

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about two red stripes on the fender like some of the trans am Challengers cars have? just a thought. </div></div>

Do you mean the ones on the front fenders? If so wouldn't that look weird touching the black rt stripe? Also, I tried to find a TA challenger with those stripes and they all have a solid black stripe with T/A on them.