• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Someone got disrespected over in Round Rock. Update

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
They're obviously the transplants that moved to RR for the high-tech positions.

iu

Last edited:
I can remember going to old settlers Park as a child back in the early 60's it was a small town back then , the carnival would set up all the rides and it was a family friendly event, now it's just a shit show for the 13% too have a looks at me shoot out ,and murder fest , only reason I go to round rock these days is to visit Bass Pro.

I can remember going to old settlers Park as a child back in the early 60's it was a small town back then , the carnival would set up all the rides and it was a family friendly event, now it's just a shit show for the 13% too have a looks at me shoot out ,and murder fest , only reason I go to round rock these days is to visit Bass Pro.
And Georgetown ain't much better.

I grew up in the Marble Falls/ Kingsland area so far enough to not really deal with that areas bullshit but close enough to know it existed.
It's really gone to shit since the late 80's.
I was on 1980 off 1431 across from the granite quarry last week and stumbled into a small ghetto, hidden behind a big plant nursery. I was wondering where the HEB in Marble was getting it's diversity.

Reactions: XLR308
I was on 1980 off 1431 across from the granite quarry last week and stumbled into a small ghetto, hidden behind a big plant nursery. I was wondering where the HEB in Marble was getting it's diversity.
It's been years since I was there.
I love the area just to many ex GF and old stomping grounds trouble maker friends.
Might move back someday.
The 1431 route from Austin to Marble Falls is a nice cruise especially on a motor cycle but dangerous since there are so many deer around and crossing the road.

Reactions: TexPatriot
It's been years since I was there.
I love the area just to many ex GF and old stomping grounds trouble maker friends.
Might move back someday.
The 1431 route from Austin to Marble Falls is a nice cruise especially on a motor cycle but dangerous since there are so many deer around and crossing the road.
I read the booking reports on The Highlander. Lot of DWIs and drug possession arrests and the usual methbilly stuff. Lots of illegals turned over to ICE.

I know what you mean by troublemaker friends. I swear, a methbilly is one of the most unpredictable turds there is and this area is lousy with them.

I read the booking reports on The Highlander. Lot of DWIs and drug possession arrests and the usual methbilly stuff. Lots of illegals turned over to ICE.

I know what you mean by troublemaker friends. I swear, a methbilly is one of the most unpredictable turds there is and this area is lousy with them.
I personally think methbillies should have thier own Phylum group of subspecies.
They just aren't wired the same when they are "wired" 🤣🤣

It's that little town that we locals like to call getto shoals that supplies the diversity for the marble falls HEB , but they got their own mezcan grocery store in the shoal now ,where the old dancehall used to be , I got throwed out of that place back in 85 for fighting , the good old days, when ass whoopings only involved fists.

It's that little town that we locals like to call getto shoals that supplies the diversity for the marble falls HEB , but they got their own mezcan grocery store in the shoal now ,where the old dancehall used to be , I got throwed out of that place back in 85 for fighting , the good old days, when ass whoopings only involved fists.
Is the archery shop still there across the highway from the gas station or is it long gone to ?
Granite shoals used to be a pretty good area on the lake side anyway.

Is the archery shop still there across the highway from the gas station or is it long gone to ?
Granite shoals used to be a pretty good area on the lake side anyway.
No archery shop that I've seen, there's some nice areas in granite shoals ,but there's also some streets that you don't want to go down after the sun goes down , lots of tweekers and illegals in run down trailers with 3 or 4 broke down cars and trash littered around, kingsland has its own little tweekerville too.keeps the llano county jail busy and the cells occupied.

Back to the original topic ,I haven't seen the ethnic status of the victims or the shooters yet , but the smart money is Amish , I suppose ,given the holiday being observed.

Back to the original topic ,I haven't seen the ethnic status of the victims or the shooters yet , but the smart money is Amish , I suppose ,given the holiday being observed.
I remember working security for a Juneteenth gathering down at Auditorium Shores in Austin back in the 80's. A few white guys in a sea of not white guys.

I was carrying a 1911 but wishing I had a Mod. '97 Win. pump. One of the security was a retired K-9 cop who brought his GSD and a huge Doberman. You could tell when he was coming because it was like parting a Great Sea of Amish. We're talking 100' wide corridors wherever he went. Those folks didn't want anything to do with them po-leece dogs.

I remember going through round rock back and forth from marble falls to Houston late 90’s early 2000 with my dad it’s sad how far downhill it’s gone even since then. I never thought i would stop recognizing so much of Texas in such a short period of time

So back on topic; on June 19, 1865 a couple of Texans thought it would be a good idea to commemorate the ending of slavery. A hundred and fifty-nine years later they gather together to celebrate and shoot each other.

Meanwhile a George Straight concert of 110,000 people was held about an hour and a half due east and no one was shot. I don't get it.

Last edited:
So back on topic; on June 19, 1865 a couple of Texans thought it would be a good idea to commemorate the ending of slavery. A hundred and fifty-nine years later they gather together to celebrate and shoot each other.

Meanwhile a George Straight concert of 110,000 people was held about an hour and a half due east and no one was shot. I don't get it.
There's always a lack of diversity at these events......

And I mean the shootings....

Doc

I have not been to Round Rock in half past forever. It was usually an exit you passed on the highway. We had relatives living near Dripping Springs but I don't know if they are still there.

Then, again, one could say that about the Oak Cliff area of Dallas, especially near the intersection of 2nd Ave and Kiest. And it is sad that it is mostly amish living there.

I know a few people from Nigeria. Well educated and well mannered. But Americans born here can be a total shit show and it is because of their "culture." Skin color has nothing to do with it.

That being said, I live in a small town (that is starting to grow rapidly.) I have assorted armaments. And where I work is in the working part of town where you find warehouses, auto shops, you know, where people wear work boots and work for a living. So, I am kind of spoiled. And we have this sign in the window outside our offices (my office is the first room you enter.)

1718584165238.jpeg

I remember working security for a Juneteenth gathering down at Auditorium Shores in Austin back in the 80's. A few white guys in a sea of not white guys.

I was carrying a 1911 but wishing I had a Mod. '97 Win. pump. One of the security was a retired K-9 cop who brought his GSD and a huge Doberman. You could tell when he was coming because it was like parting a Great Sea of Amish. We're talking 100' wide corridors wherever he went. Those folks didn't want anything to do with them po-leece dogs.

You know, with all the illegals living in Granite Shoals and Kingsland, you'd think they'd hire a landscape crew to keep the place trimmed and neat. When you drive into Kingsland from Marble Falls you think this place has never seen a weedeater or heard a leaf blower.

You know, with all the illegals living in Granite Shoals and Kingsland, you'd think they'd hire a landscape crew to keep the place trimmed and neat. When you drive into Kingsland from Marble Falls you think this place has never seen a weedeater or heard a leaf blower.
I but on the upside we ain't got no Amish out here, at least not in Buchanan Dam , Marble Falls has some Katrina refugees, but they have assimilated fairly well and stay out of trouble , I was looking at the llano police blotter in the highland lakes tribune yesterday and most of those arrested with meskin surnames were held for ICE detainers so none of that woke shit like in Austin ,thank god.most of the crime is done by the tweekers ,the meskins just get arrested for DWI and family violence.

I but on the upside we ain't got no Amish out here, at least not in Buchanan Dam , Marble Falls has some Katrina refugees, but they have assimilated fairly well and stay out of trouble , I was looking at the llano police blotter in the highland lakes tribune yesterday and most of those arrested with meskin surnames were held for ICE detainers so none of that woke shit like in Austin ,thank god.most of the crime is done by the tweekers ,the meskins just get arrested for DWI and family violence.
Yeah, thats what I see on the blotter, about 58-60% meskin DWI/Drug arrests with some ICE detainer goodness.
The rest is methbilly shit, DWI, burglary, drugs, theft, domestic violence, etc.

The highland lakes meth females like to shoplift, write hot checks, burglarize and committ domestic violence too.

A buddy used to serve on the Grand Jury and said 80% of the cases involve drugs.

I can deal with that. Even the meskins that feel the need to bring three generations of their extended families just to go shopping in HEB. It's the other diversity that I can't handle.

I did see a young mexican woman with a big sign telling her poor situation begging at the corner of HEB as I waited for the light to change. I physcially had to point to count all the anchor kids that were playing tag around her. She saw me counting and shaking my head and her demeanor quickly switched from 'poor immigrant mother' to hate filled mexican as she spewed cusswords at me in spanish. The light changed and all she got was a 🖕

Last edited:
Reactions: XLR308
It's day culture Maa fuckas, Dai shooting cause son times a muhfucka gits ta bus a cap in some ni**as ass. We wuz kings.

This should make us proud as hell, we killed 600,000 people to add these vibrant people to our society.
Hind sight being 20/20, perhaps ancestors should have not brought them here. Schweizer was right before the NWO got to him.

Now, you cannot find his original essay. It has been memory-holed and only the later doctored documents remain. TLDR; some savages will remain savages, there is no "saving" them. Again, that being said, this does not mean that all people from a continent are bad. But the culture they may arise from can be bad.

To the converse, Oprah Winfrey caught hell because she does not sound "black." Well, she was raised in a culture where you did not identify by skin color.

Charley Pride was often suprising people because he did not sound like a "black" man. I had one of his live albums and he spoke about it.

"People ask me - why don't you sound like you are supposed to sound?

I don't know. This is how I grew up speaking and singing."

Or, Elvis Presley growing up in black churches and learning to sing there. Plenty of people, including my mother, thought, upon hearing him on the radio, that he was black.

Culture.

Only one Amish guy living in Mason. The bastard burned the historical Mason Co. Courthouse down.

1718677033227.png

He was representin'.

1718677165465.png

Well put

Reactions: lash
17, he can and most likely will be tried as an adult.

Life sentence at 17.

I’ve said this before in other conversations, but think for a moment what he will be giving up (and I get it, it’s absolutely nothing compared to the loss of life) for a moment of “I will not be disrespected.”

All the little things (and some not so little) that we take for granted. Good food, and picking out what you want. Privacy. Watching a game with friends and cold beer. Movies. Not getting raped. Buying a new bed. Picking out clothes. A girl. A family. Driving a car. Riding a bike. Christmas. Not getting shanked. Walking to the store for ice cream. Picking your own bedtime. A vacation, of any sort. New socks. A pet.

All gone, poof, up in smoke. And for what? What could be so crippling to be worth everything?

You read about this kind of stuff all the time. I just can’t wrap my head around it.

If convicted, he’s done.

P

17, he can and most likely will be tried as an adult.

Life sentence at 17.

I’ve said this before in other conversations, but think for a moment what he will be giving up (and I get it, it’s absolutely nothing compared to the loss of life) for a moment of “I will not be disrespected.”

All the little things (and some not so little) that we take for granted. Good food, and picking out what you want. Privacy. Watching a game with friends and cold beer. Movies. Not getting raped. Buying a new bed. Picking out clothes. A girl. A family. Driving a car. Riding a bike. Christmas. Not getting shanked. Walking to the store for ice cream. Picking your own bedtime. A vacation, of any sort. New socks. A pet.

All gone, poof, up in smoke. And for what? What could be so crippling to be worth everything?

You read about this kind of stuff all the time. I just can’t wrap my head around it.

If convicted, he’s done.

P
I'm sure his public defender will use the standard 'He came from a broken home, raised by his grandmother and aun-tay and is mildly retarded.' defense.

Next.

I'm sure his public defender will use the standard 'He came from a broken home, raised by his grandmother and aun-tay and is mildly retarded.' defense.

Next.

That angle doesn’t work like it used to. Fatigue.

Say for a moment it’s not life, it’s 25 years with a minimum of 20 before parole. So he gets out at 38. He’ll be so institutionalized that it will take another 20 years. He’s still giving up so much, for nothing.

P

It’s because white conservatives are much more civilized and advance in race while the other are going backwards acting like a bunch uncivilized savage animals.

My mother told me that the biggest benefit of punishment at home was because as bad as a spanking on the behind might be, it is not nearly as bad as what awaits worse deeds in the world.

And, as it turns out, she was right. I got my ass whooped. A few times I think too severely. But I have not been arrested, convicted or been to jail or prison.

She expected me to not misbehave and wind up in jail. And when her arthritis got too bad to wield a belt, a step-father could step in it and deliver the swats.

My first step-father, Gerald, Gerry for short, was a second class boiler tech aboard the USS Ogden. Wiry guy who was nothing but muscle. And he liked those wide leather belts popular in the 70s.

When I got to be above 6 feet tall in middle school, it was getting past the time that spankings could actually hurt me. By then, I could always hit the highway and starve. Per her words, "my way or the highway."

It was easier to behave and study and have a roof over my head. And criminal life did not appeal to me.

And the first person to accuse me of having "white privilege" I will call an idiot to his face. At one point in time, I was living in Basswood Manor, as a 13 year old, in Lewisville, Texas. It was government subsidized housing because that was all that my mother could afford on her own.

So, having a hard life and being raised most often by a single mother, I still did not go into a life of crime.

Then, again, the culture I was raised with was about hard work and honor.

As opposed to the time we lived in South Dallas near I-30 and Samuel. And I had to go to John B Hood Middle School. They got the "hood" part right.

Dallas Police in riot gear standing guard at bus loadings. Fights would break out on campus and it was a largely amish population. As soon as my mother could manage, we moved to Lewisville. At least in the government housing there, people were not fighting and pulling guns on each other in the middle of the night.

So, this kid needs to face the music. Not having consequences is not solving the problem.

Reactions: Big Phish