• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Suppressors Something New From HUXWRX

Yep, the Kaibosh is a 3D printed blast deflector. The ATF deemed it a suppressor until some changes were made.

It appears to be a limited edition release.

1720085499404.png

1720086121167.png

Last edited:
So I'm not sure I understand the function of this specifically other than it seems to be what you put on one of their muzzle breaks to essentially make it not a muzzle break anymore?

From the design it would look like from a physics standpoint it would negate any recoil management a break would offer.
Is the reduction in blast / noise any less than just having nothing but a bare end on your rifle?

So I'm not sure I understand the function of this specifically other than it seems to be what you put on one of their muzzle breaks to essentially make it not a muzzle break anymore?

From the design it would look like from a physics standpoint it would negate any recoil management a break would offer.
Is the reduction in blast / noise any less than just having nothing but a bare end on your rifle?
There is an entire segment of the gun-iverse that doesn’t understand basic physics, and thinks they can add a “collar” to their brake and get the “best of both worlds”- meaningful recoil reduction and blast/concussion mitigation. These devices (and another blast deflector/diffuser/forwarder/whateverer) are aimed at them (pun intended).

There is an entire segment of the gun-iverse that doesn’t understand basic physics, and thinks they can add a “collar” to their brake and get the “best of both worlds”- meaningful recoil reduction and blast/concussion mitigation. These devices (and another blast deflector/diffuser/forwarder/whateverer) are aimed at them (pun intended).

I guess that's like when folks try to tell you their standard fully enclosed suppressor reduces recoil just as much if not more than an aggressive muzzle brake.
I'm like, apart from the extra weight helping to dampen recoil due to more mass, um nope...
Then they argue, then I tell them to go try it out on a .50 BMG bolt gun if they still think I don't know what I'm talking about...

(I've shot suppressed .50bmg and it's not something I want to do again from prone or sitting)

Given that this is a limited run and will not be restocked, HUXWRX may doubt its usefulness.

They also have the Blastphemy blast deflector...

The cynic in me says that these devices are made specifically so that their muzzle devices don't one day fall into what the ATF terms as parts only for a suppressor usage. As long as they have all these crazy other things to stick on, they can say well nope, this is a standard multi attachment interface for all these non-suppressor really cool toys and they also happen to work with suppressors...

I guess that's like when folks try to tell you their standard fully enclosed suppressor reduces recoil just as much if not more than an aggressive muzzle brake.
I'm like, apart from the extra weight helping to dampen recoil due to more mass, um nope...
Then they argue, then I tell them to go try it out on a .50 BMG bolt gun if they still think I don't know what I'm talking about...

(I've shot suppressed .50bmg and it's not something I want to do again from prone or sitting)
Supressors do serve as an expansion chamber for the escaping gases, and as such, do serve to reduce the felt recoil, but not nearly to the extent of a good brake.

What’s interesting is the outside looks porous as if designed to allow some of the blast to flow through. No sign of anything to divert flow through, but no real pictures of the inside. Fluid dynamics would say blast takes the easiest path which would be forward. Kind reminds me of the muzzle break that was 3d printed and posted awhile ago but larger. You still have to mount it using a brake or flash hider. May pick one up just to look at🤔