Training Courses Sons of Liberty Shooting Academy, LLC in Oklahoma

Sons of Liberty

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2019
Sons of Liberty Shooting Academy, LLC is a Veteran Owned and Operated company. Founder of Sons of Liberty Shooting Academy is a former U.S. Army Sniper School Instructor with 10 plus years instructing experience. All staff members are also former U.S. Army Sniper School Instructors. Our experienced instructors provide the highest level of Precision Rifle Training available. Owner of Sons of Liberty Shooting Academy students have won the International Sniper Competition at Ft. Benning and the WPW Sniper Competition in Ft. Smith Arkansas. Come check us out at the link below!

https://sonsoflibertyshootingacademyllc.com/

Reactions: BDK
Do you have to take the first class before you take the second?
Why is the urban sniper course Military/LEO only?
What is the tactical tracking course?

Rangerlong

Yes, you have to take the Evolution 1 before you can move on to the advanced course. We are looking about 6 month or so before the mover will be installed. The reason the urban sniper is for LE/Military only is because there is no reason for civilians to know how to construct Urban hides, observation techniques on objectives, loophole shooting, and escape and evasion. The tactical tracking course is for learning about sign and spoor left from an individual moving through an area and can also be tailored to tracking game for hunting.

Thanks, I appreciate the quick response. I'm looking to do a precision rifle course later this year and will keep you in mind.

I guess we have a philosophical difference on the urban sniper course. To me your answer sounds alot like Dianne Feinstein telling me there's no reason for me to have an assault rifle, or a mag that holds more than 7 rounds. It might be a waste of money since I'm unlikely to ever use those skills in real life, but the topics are interesting.
From a practical standpoint, I do have to admit my lack of experience might hold back LEO/Mil students from getting the most out of that class.

Reactions: ReaperMedic
Thanks, I appreciate the quick response. I'm looking to do a precision rifle course later this year and will keep you in mind.

I guess we have a philosophical difference on the urban sniper course. To me your answer sounds alot like Dianne Feinstein telling me there's no reason for me to have an assault rifle, or a mag that holds more than 7 rounds. It might be a waste of money since I'm unlikely to ever use those skills in real life, but the topics are interesting.
From a practical standpoint, I do have to admit my lack of experience might hold back LEO/Mil students from getting the most out of that class.
Don’t worry about holding back any LEO/Mil guys. If you compete or anything with a long range precision gun you will blow those guys out of the water. 98% of MIL/LEO guys can’t shoot worth a damn.