• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Spartan Precision Rifles & Manners Composite Stocks

Alpha Incog

Private
Minuteman
May 20, 2012
Farmington, New Mexico
Hi All,

I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know the extent to which both Marc at Spartan and Jim at Manners went above and beyond to serve a customer.

I recently put together a custom 7SAUM 20” Proof CF, LPA Fuzion Ti Medium (also great experience on the phone and with the product), Manners LRH Lone Peak Medium Inlet, Hawkins Hunter DBM, TT Diamond Pro Curve, SiCo Scythe Ti.

I had Marc chamber my Barrel based on the LPA spec and a Dummy round I sent with the 175 EH Seated where I wanted it. I received my barrel back from Spartan and my LRH (swamp camo 14” LOP) shortly after. I took all my components to a local shop to have the pillars installed and skim bedding……. Short story long it was a disaster, there was bedding compound in the receiver and the barreled action was misaligned in the stock. I was devastated and disgusted as this was my no compromises custom hunting rifle build.

Anyway I communicated with Marc and Jim about what happened these company’s went above and beyond to fix a mistake they did not make. Marc handled all the logistics, Jim put the stock back in his fixture and removed all the bedding / returned it to like new spec, shipped it back to Marc who pillar and skim bedded it perfectly. Cost to me $0…… these men and these companies are outliers and have my business for life. Pictures of my rifle and targets to follow shortly.

Thank you Marc and Jim!! You guys are exceptional.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Hi All,

I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know the extent to which both Marc at Spartan and Jim at Manners went above and beyond to serve a customer.

I recently put together a custom 7SAUM 20” Proof CF, LPA Fuzion Ti Medium (also great experience on the phone and with the product), Manners LRH Lone Peak Medium Inlet, Hawkins Hunter DBM, TT Diamond Pro Curve, SiCo Scythe Ti.

I had Marc chamber my Barrel based on the LPA spec and a Dummy round I sent with the 175 EH Seated where I wanted it. I received my barrel back from Spartan and my LRH (swamp camo 14” LOP) shortly after. I took all my components to a local shop to have the pillars installed and skim bedding……. Short story long it was a disaster, there was bedding compound in the receiver and the barreled action was misaligned in the stock. I was devastated and disgusted as this was my no compromises custom hunting rifle build.

Anyway I communicated with Marc and Jim about what happened these company’s went above and beyond to fix a mistake they did not make. Marc handled all the logistics, Jim put the stock back in his fixture and removed all the bedding / returned it to like new spec, shipped it back to Marc who pillar and skim bedded it perfectly. Cost to me $0…… these men and these companies are outliers and have my business for life. Pictures of my rifle and targets to follow shortly.

Thank you Marc and Jim!! You guys are exceptional.
No surprise. Marc is and always has been a skilled builder, a shooter and a great person. Spartan and Manners are top shelf.