• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

SOLD SPF GUCCI L3 WP 20UM 2765 FOM DEP Ether Eyepieces Hyper Chassis PVS-14 SUPER SUPER Clean.

NateSavannah

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 25, 2020
    Georgia
    Hey guys I got two of these to make out a pair. My finances have turned on me and all revenue streams stopped dead in the water about 6 weeks ago. I cant wait any longer for things to get better. I bought these from Steele Industries. They have matching Tubes. My intentions are to only sell one. They are covered under 10 year warranty which theres about 9.5 years left. Ive got less than 2 hours of time behind these. Ha, the dust should be a decent indication of how much theyve been used. Ill dust everything off and take better pictures.
    Comes with 2 K-clip/ Dovetails to mount into an RQE/ Knights Bridge amongst other mounts.
    I do have spec sheets for them.
    Heres the stats:
    Fom 2765
    Halo .7
    EBI .8/ .6
    SN 38.4
    Res 72

I paid $6000 for each Pvs14 $169 for each set of Hyper-14 dovetails. These are about as good as a Pvs14 can get with supertubes in them. No Blemishes in either tube.
    Send me an offer. I need cash. if you got something to trade. thats cool. maybe. But also cash. Only want to sell 1, unless you come thru with a good offer for both. if you want both we can work out a deal for my whole kit, including RQE/ Knights bridge, wilcox mount and my Team Wendy carbon helmet with all the goodies.
    IMG_0969.jpg
    IMG_0967.jpg
    IMG_0964.jpg
    IMG_0963.jpg
    IMG_0965.jpg
    IMG_0966.jpg

Last edited:
    I see what you “about” paid for them, but what price are you selling them at?
    I paid $6000 a piece even. than it cost me another $169 plus shipping for the Hyper-14 shoes. Ill eat the shoes. So $6000 OBO. Im not looking to lose alot but am willing to entertain offers due to my current predicament.
    I apologize I thought that was understood when I stated what I paid and that Im accepting offers.

oh and Drew.... "all the way." ;)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Drew890
    I don’t know the seller but those are unicorn tube specs for those wondering/not familiar with specs. If you don’t sell and want to sell just the tubes to allow to put into some DTNVG’s let me know
    unfortunately without the tubes id have no use for the other parts. and If I wasnt in this predicament theres no way in a million years Id sell them. I know how hard it is to get tubes like this. and than to find 2 that are almost an absolute perfect match with no blems.

Reactions: Pusher591