Spuhr Mount height on AT-X 20MOA base and x56 reticle

Bart Weemaels

Private
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2024
Belgium
Hi all,

I'm looking into ordering a Accuracy International AT-X in both 6.5 Creedmore & .308. Could be possible eventually that I can order the Comp/Pro version with the forend bridge. But, I'm looking into Spuhr Optic Mounts and I'm especially watching the Spuhr SP-4602C with 38mm height. I'm going to mount the Vortex Razor HD Gen III 6-36x56 scope and I'm wondering if the front reticle will be to high from the barrel or not.

Since the front reticle is obviously 56mm, take into account protection flips of +/- 3mm and you take half of it = 30 mm. (8mm left without MOA lift) If it is the comp/pro model, with the forend bridge, will I have TOO much spacing between te barrel /and or forend bridge and the scope or not ? Anyone experience with this combination ?

Kr,

B.

Describe "To Much". Without the front bridge there will be considerable distance. On my ATX/Anschutz with the railed bridge, a 1.5" scope height and a 56 mm scope I have about 1/8" clearance but my flip caps clear.

Reactions: Bart Weemaels
Not the exact model you're looking for but I'm also using the 20moa mount with 38mm height. Without the forend bridge rail you have enough space to fit your fingers underneath.

Attachments

• image0 (2).jpeg
    image0 (2).jpeg
    370.7 KB · Views: 28