State sponsored Pederasty

JR_77

Stock Detective
Minuteman
Legend
  • Apr 24, 2014
    TEXAS
    Pennsylvania Pride Event that Taught Children How to Pole Dance Received $10,000 Grant Championed by Gov. Tom Wolf’s Administration
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...rant-championed-gov-tom-wolfs-administration/

Pederasty​

The term pederasty is used variously to refer to: the erotic attraction of an adult male to an adolescent boy; sodomy of an adolescent boy by an adult man; sexual relations between an adult male and a prepubescent boy; anal intercourse between two men; pedophilia, or sexual attraction to young children; sexual molestation of a child by an adult.

“Carrie Fischer Lepore, deputy secretary for Marketing, Tourism and Film with the Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED), said in a statement at the time, calling these events — one of which seemingly taught children to pole dance — “uplifting.”

State sponsored pederasty is sick. My new prayer is that Jesus Christ returns while I’m still alive here on this earth to watch him fist hand lay down ordnance on these satanic creatures. Leave the children alone!

Sort of a Sodom and Gommorah part Deux.

God Destroys Sodom​

23 The sun had risen on the earth when Lot came to Zoar. 24 Then the Lord rained on Sodom and Gomorrah sulfur and fire from the Lord out of heaven. 25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground.26 But Lot's wife, behind him, looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.

27 And Abraham went early in the morning to the place where he had stood before the Lord. 28 And he looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah and toward all the land of the valley, and he looked and, behold, the smoke of the land went up like the smoke of a furnace.

“Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."​

We are born to follow the Lord's word are we not, if we do not respond to these evil acts then we have failed the Lord our God.

I'd rather watch that action from a cloud...
    64BF0D6D-CA91-465D-B67C-07686BB0B25E.gif

Reactions: Average guy

“Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."​

We are born to follow the Lord's word are we not, if we do not respond to these evil acts then we have failed the Lord our God.
    Pulp Fiction quote... Not actual scripture. Although the actual verse 17 is close enough to the last bit.

You wonder why this country is going to hell in a hand basket?

When a government legislates immorality into legality, and persecutes the righteous for trying to prevent it...that nation has come under judgement.

One will find reference for that in Roman's 1: 18-32.

I'm content at this point to just be part of the remnant (Romans 11: 4-5).

Reactions: JR_77 and HD1911
    Pulp Fiction quote... Not actual scripture. Although the actual verse 17 is close enough to the last bit.
    Good catch…when reading the post it sounded familiar enough however double checking my ESV you are correct it’s the Pulp Fiction version which is several verses combined into one along with a little Hollywood thrown in as well. Thanks for the correction.

Reactions: Naaman
    You wonder why this country is going to hell in a hand basket?

When a government legislates immorality into legality, and persecutes the righteous for trying to prevent it...that nation has come under judgement.

One will find reference for that in Roman's 1: 18-32.

I'm content at this point to just be part of the remnant (Romans 11: 4-5).
    Well said.

Reactions: diggler1833
    Any government allowing, participating and financing is a abomination but not surprising. The people that need removing from the situation is the parents who approve and encourage children to be part of these grooming events. I truly as many of you do and many other Americans believe as long as we push God out of our Country and lives we will continue down a path of deviance and perversion.

Reactions: JR_77
    The people that need removing from the situation is the parents who approve and encourage children to be part of these grooming events.
    Parents are definitely responsible along with the state.

From the article a parent of the boy swinging on the pole “Central PA Pride had a pole set up with an amazing instructor to assist,” the caption reads. “My kiddo is a natural!

Sickening.

• Angry
    Reactions: diggler1833