• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Steiner MPS

dubbednate

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2022
USA
Brand new Steiner MPS. Opened it up but hasn’t been mounted. Bought it prior to receiving the pistol I was going to mount it on and found out that unfortunately it won’t accept this footprint. $350 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_4421.jpeg
    IMG_4421.jpeg
    530.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4423.jpeg
    IMG_4423.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4424.jpeg
    IMG_4424.jpeg
    338.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4422.jpeg
    IMG_4422.jpeg
    750.8 KB · Views: 23
Canik Rival SFX-S. It comes with 5 different mounting plates but not the R05 needed for the Acro/MPS. Just talked to their customer service and they said that plate isn’t available in the US which blows my mind. Looked into it and sure enough it is only sold in EU and they won’t ship it to US.

I've got an ACRO/MPS optic plate laying around here somewhere but it doesn't have any screws for it and I don't think it is going to have the Canik slide cuts for the edges. However I did find one in South Africa and they can ship it... $55USD plus shipping. There is also a company in the Netherlands that sends them to the US as well.

Since I have an FFL/SOT and access to a machine shop with my brother-in-laws spinal screw manufacturing he is looking for ways to get his machines working full time on items. I just sent an email to Canik Arms in Turkey and will see what they respond to me with for the dimensional details for the Ro5 Plate.

Reactions: dubbednate