• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Still no access to EE

Recoil_Dave

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Supporter
Mar 22, 2019
Alabama, USA
Just curious if something is messed up that I don't know about. I subscribed to become a supporter again so I can use the equipment exchange, but I'm still not showing up as a supporter and I have no access to post. It's been 8 hours or so now.

Just curious if something is messed up that I don't know about. I subscribed to become a supporter again so I can use the equipment exchange, but I'm still not showing up as a supporter and I have no access to post. It's been 8 hours or so now.
You may already know this, but you have to pay to be a supporter and post. Your username is blue in color- it needs to be green for supporter.

You have to pay to be a supporter and post. Your username is blue in color- it needs to be green for supporter.
I have paid to be a supporter though. Money came out and all.

Attachments

• IMG_9461.png
    IMG_9461.png
    174.4 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Milf Dots
...you said this last time? This is news to me.
Confused you with someone who posted on the same subject a few days ago. Still stands, making Bear Pit threads in hopes the admin who doesn’t read them sees it is not the solution, message the admin directly. There’s more than a few threads from Lowlight on the subject.

Confused you with someone who posted on the same subject a few days ago. Still stands, making Bear Pit threads in hopes the admin who doesn’t read them sees it is not the solution, message the admin directly. There’s more than a few threads from Lowlight on the subject.
Meh. Got the job done either way. Thanks for for mentioning one of the admins 😉