• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Photos sub moa

Re: sub moa

either off the 4 foot board or threw it lol.... that load is working extremely nice for me at long range I shot just the other day out to 950 yards and my bullet holes were only 5 inches apart up and down and probably a half inch left to right and that was with the wind changing and also before my gun was floated and bedded just put the new stock on and shot that group amazing difference

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 117D-RTO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't get it, you missed the target 5 times!

;D

Good group though...</div></div> missed 4 times!
wow wish i could do that

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BAGunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I count 3 holes.... where are the other <span style="color: #FF0000">two</span>?

;-) </div></div>

I agree, I only see three.

gotta give my buddy the credit he developed this load i was shooting 43.5 and getting .5 to .7 moa with the original stock and i got my new stock in shot that load and it shot around 1 moa and i was just pissed and out of spite just ran in the house loaded 5 more with 43 grain and the results were amazing super happy all though the first round i shot couldve just been a shooter error cause i took much more time and precision shooting this group but i definitely am sticking with this and gonna put it to the test completely sometime next week I will post results asap

A few years ago I was shooting 43.7 Varget, Lapua Brass BR4 primer with 175 SMKs. I did an OCW and identfied 43.0 as being center of a "node" and ran with it. It has shot awesome from below 0 to 105 degrees. The rifle, a slightly modified Rem LTR 308, 20" bbl with AAC Cyclone Suppressor.

For Contrast my 20" AI AE MKIII likes 43.6 a little bit better.

Awesome grp!

Impressive group. I wish that I could shoot that well. You have the correct load, excellent rifle and optics, and most of all; the shooter. That is the perfect combination.

NCHP

I bought a used rifle here about a yr and a half ago. The previous owner had an accuracy load that was about the same. From a 24" rock creek barrel I was getting mid 2500s if I remember correctly.

I worked up to a 44gr+ load to get up to 1000 yard velocities for F-TR shooting, but for 90% of the people out there who don't have access to 1000 yard ranges that's a great load and not a barrel burner by any stretch.

The OP says it is a 308 Varmint so I'll assume it has the stock 26" rem barrel. I'd put the over and under at 2565.