• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Supporter Status & Selling Items

sroc112

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2024
USA
Interested in doing a 1 month supporter subscription so I can post up a few small items I have for sale. When I go to the subscriptions page, there is no option for me to sign up/pay. The "purchased" tab is greyed out. I also read that I must have a complete profile, but I don't see anywhere where I can add in any additional information other than what I currently have in there.

Appreciate any direction on this, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: mosin46
Interested in doing a 1 month supporter subscription so I can post up a few small items I have for sale. When I go to the subscriptions page, there is no option for me to sign up/pay. The "purchased" tab is greyed out. I also read that I must have a complete profile, but I don't see anywhere where I can add in any additional information other than what I currently have in there.

Appreciate any direction on this, thanks!
if you’re in the forums go to “home” and half way (ehhh 1/4 way) and it’s an orange button that says “subscription.” Let me know what if you need anything more.

if you’re in the forums go to “home” and half way (ehhh 1/4 way) and it’s an orange button that says “subscription.” Let me know what if you need anything more.
Is this not accessible on the mobile app? I don't see "home" or an orange button anywhere in my app when I'm in the forum

Is this not accessible on the mobile app? I don't see "home" or an orange button anywhere in my app when I'm in the forum
Yeah you have to use a browser. Our website people have been making so many changes to the app that everyday we are finding a new problem. You just brought us another issue to light. Just use your browser on your phone. Sorry for the inconvenience, but just know that I have made a note for Alex. Sorry bud. Like I said I will help you out anyway I can!

Reactions: Keith E.
It's actually super difficult, or impossible, to find using the new Dark theme in mobile browser as well. I wasn't able to find it and had to switch back to Light 2020 and then when you click on the three horizontal lines, the Upgrade option is available.

Reactions: Sparky and 91Eunozs
So once you pay and subscribe for a monthly supporter status, how do you switch it so that it does not auto renew? I paid for the monthly and went into the web version to make sure it cancels after the current month, but shows auto renew on Sept 2 and no ability to change that.

Is the
So once you pay and subscribe for a monthly supporter status, how do you switch it so that it does not auto renew? I paid for the monthly and went into the web version to make sure it cancels after the current month, but shows auto renew on Sept 2 and no ability to change that.
Is there any mod that can assist? I've messaged a few and no responses yet. Thank you

Reactions: Sparky
You want a mod or admin...I suspect the later.

@alexj-12

And just because she's a lot of fun to hang with...and she might know:

@Sparky

But let me see if I can confuse the issue....

First, go to theHide.tv

In the upper right hand corner, you will see the icon for your account.

1723424181140.png

Click on it and select "Account"

1723424266268.png

You will see "Subscribe"....click on that

1723424306370.png

Then you will see your subscriptions and a button that says "Manage"

1723424360448.png

I feel confident you can take it from there, yeah?

Hey, @Sparky or @alexj-12 - do I get a free t-shirt for doing this! hahaha ;-) Ah...but XL? LOL ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparky
Yeah fuck me right..

those screen shots never loaded when I was in here and saw your post the first time. All I saw was up to your tag for sparky. Just because someone got an alert of a tag does not mean they noticed the post right away. Jeesh

When doing this on my phone, did not realize that I had to scroll to the right on that one row in order to see the "manage" button. The whole page doesn't scroll right, just that one row to uncover the additional button otherwise it looks like there is no option to update or cancel an existing subscription.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparky and Baron23