Suppressor help

bross412

Private
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2020
Hi all,
I'm looking for recommendations on a suppressor for my sp10 in 6.5 creedmoor. It will be 30 cal. Some of my criteria.

1. Flow through is not necessary
2. It doesn't have to be the quietest can out there. I won't use it hunting.
3. It needs to be able to withstand 50 shots quickly. I use this gun in DMR matches with high round count.
4. It needs to be in stock and available to purchase
5. Weight isn't really a factor. Super heavy would be bad since I'll have to ruck with it 4 miles.

I really like the tbac ultra 7 but their website has me worried I'll shoot it out if the round count on a stage is too high.

Hi all,
I'm looking for recommendations on a suppressor for my sp10 in 6.5 creedmoor. It will be 30 cal. Some of my criteria.

1. Flow through is not necessary
2. It doesn't have to be the quietest can out there. I won't use it hunting.
3. It needs to be able to withstand 50 shots quickly. I use this gun in DMR matches with high round count.
4. It needs to be in stock and available to purchase
5. Weight isn't really a factor. Super heavy would be bad since I'll have to ruck with it 4 miles.

I really like the tbac ultra 7 but their website has me worried I'll shoot it out if the round count on a stage is too high.
Griffin Armament Recce7. Excellent build quality, durable, good suppression, industry best muzzle device variety and support. In stock at GA, transfers to your door via Capital Armory. There's videos of the Recce7 on an M240.

@hic28

This guy might have a hard use 17-4 H900 30 cal can, in stock

Seems like it fit the bill of what your asking
Yep, cranking them out daily! Here are a few getting ready to be welded.

Www.abelcousa.com - hit me up for a hide discount.

IMG_9544.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Ape_Factory