Firearms Surgeon Scalpel 223 Manners

Tcoddington

Private
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2017
Selling a Surgeon Scalpel 223, this rifle is an Oklahoma build before the Surgeon moved. The rifle is an complete Surgeon Scalpel Build, Surgeon Short Action, Krieger 1-7 Twist 20" fluted barrel with 5/8 24 threaded barrel, 20moa scope base, Jewell trigger with safety and Cerakoted FDE. The action sits in a Manners MCS-EH2 Carbon fiber stock and was bedded. I bought this rifle off the HIDE and the rifle currently has 260 rounds down the tube. I have only shot factory ammo, as did the previous owner. The rifle shot all factory ammo very well meeting the Surgeon 1/2 inch promise. Hornady Match 75gr and Fed Gold Metal produced groups closer to quarter inch. The rifle currently has a Surefire Socom Muzzle Brake but also has threaded cap from Surgeon. I am including 4 Accuracy International magazines. The reason I am selling is due to a move and our new home will allow me to shoot out past a mile, so it is time to buy some big boy calibers. I am asking 2650 for the rifle and I am considering selling the Steiner MX5i 3-15x50 Tremor 2 illuminated Scope and 34mm Badger Rings and we can discuss price. Trades would be rifles in Calibers for ELR shooting!!! Open to offers, please contact me through PM or text/call 517-927-seven7four4. This little rifle is a laser!!!
223.2.jpg
223.3.jpg
223.5.jpg
223.6.jpg