• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Swarovski TM+

Waldemar54

Registered from New Zealand
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2018
The Swarovski TM35+ looks to be the most universal thermal unit.
I'm waiting to see and buy one as soon it is available in NZ.
Please share any prior experience that anyone may have from the EU or other regions.

It only connects if the OD of your scope is the same as the OD of one of their Z scopes or a dS.

Where there is a will....

Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 13.58.04.png

Reactions: Jughead
Reviews are mixed on the TM35. I've been considering one as well, due to them being on sale at EuroOptic (still too high). They have been discontinued here as well I hear.

That's the TM35.

The TM35 + is their new unit. Apparently it takes one of the big issues with the US TM35 (screen size) and corrects it with a much larger 1x Display. It's still 1x, but instead of using a small portion of the available screen space it uses the whole area.

Basically the TM35 is functional but unfriendly as a handheld, but very effective as a clip-on.

The TM35+ is their effort at making the handheld function less bad while keeping it 1x. There's some patent issue stopping them from bringing the European version over, which is both a 1x (rifle clip on) and 4x (handheld) model.

That's the TM35.

The TM35 + is their new unit. Apparently it takes one of the big issues with the US TM35 (screen size) and corrects it with a much larger 1x Display. It's still 1x, but instead of using a small portion of the available screen space it uses the whole area.

Basically the TM35 is functional but unfriendly as a handheld, but very effective as a clip-on.

The TM35+ is their effort at making the handheld function less bad while keeping it 1x. There's some patent issue stopping them from bringing the European version over, which is both a 1x (rifle clip on) and 4x (handheld) model.
Yes, I stated that I was referring to the TM35. The 640 TM35+ should be released in October, per their website. It's stiff competition for a $4k thermal, with varied customer satisfaction, in their first offering. FWIW, I'm a Swaro guy.

Last edited: