• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Swedish Armed Forces Team Test (addictive)

Re: Swedish Armed Forces Team Test (addictive)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WuLitian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All the Swedish Officers I know speak English.... </div></div>

But do they speak "Southern"?

Not really,

however we tend to sound a lot like that chef in the Muppet show,

especially when upset, friends of mine still makes jokes about me as I tend to rant in Swedish in pissed of mode and then revert straight back to a more understandable spoken english,

as for the statement of the OP,

its a requirement of all int personel from sweden that they have working english and have passed the exam for int service.

Best regards Chris

swedishchef460.jpg

Mork mork mork mork!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that was fun but what do i win and why are the other players worthless? </div></div>

For real. Tested well above average on three runs but my assigned "team" couldn't last longer than 4:06, one team only made it 2:12.

Didn't get to start a game, but after reading that its no good if your color blind, I decided to forget trying. Being color blind can be a bitch at times, especially when chosing a suit to wear, finding matching socks, and when someone says "You're color blind, does that mean you see in black and white". That quote came out of a girl who is now my wife, I guess I like them dumb & blode,LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't get to start a game, but after reading that its no good if your color blind, I decided to forget trying. Being color blind can be a bitch at times, especially when chosing a suit to wear, finding matching socks, and when someone says "You're color blind, does that mean you see in black and white". That quote came out of a girl who is now my wife, I guess I like them dumb & blode,LOL </div></div>

If you are color blind, how can you be sure she is blond?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CMH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't get to start a game, but after reading that its no good if your color blind, I decided to forget trying. Being color blind can be a bitch at times, especially when chosing a suit to wear, finding matching socks, and when someone says "You're color blind, does that mean you see in black and white". That quote came out of a girl who is now my wife, I guess I like them dumb & blode,LOL </div></div>

If you are color blind, how can you be sure she is blond? </div></div>

I laughed, hard.

fuckin' classy