• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SXSW said it will no longer accept sponsorship by the U.S. Army or arms manufacturers.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Stating the U.S. Army backs Israel in it's war against Hamas and the gun manufacterers are just bad.

Boo fucking hoo. One more reason to avoid Austin during the music fagfest.

One year it rained and the Dillo Dirt which is Austin's hippy-cutsie name for recycled dried sewage thats used to cover the festival grounds turned back into septic sludge. The hippies rolled in shit and loved it, showing there's more than one way to catch Hepatitus in Austin.

SXSW is a music industry show not too disimilar from SHOT show. People in the biz go to see and be seen. And now, they can be seen as the jew-hating terrorists they really are.

What? Too soon?
Except a lot more drugs, theft, pickpocketing, assaults, DWI and anal sex than at a SHOT Show.

Last edited:
Damn, they need to move Austin out of Texas. Maybe New Mexico with its liberal governor, bent on ruining another nice western state. Talk about a nice state going bad because of a crowded, overly large city, overpopulated with extremely liberal carbon units.

Damn, they need to move Austin out of Texas. Maybe New Mexico with its liberal governor, bent on ruining another nice western state. Talk about a nice state going bad because of a crowded, overly large city, overpopulated with extremely liberal carbon units.
Go somewhere else. We already have too many white blue haired liberals fucking up the state and certainly don't need anymore. The California commie transplants beat them to it.

If we get nuclear war, perhaps we'll be fortunate enough that Austin and Houston get nuked.
Hey, Austin appeared on Kim Jon Un's list of places he intended to nuke if he could ever figure how to launch a ballistic missile without it coming back at him.

Nobody could figure why he had such a hard on for Austin other than maybe he was pissed for having to stand in line for over an hour to eat at Franklin's BBQ or nobody wanted to dance with his short ass at the Broken Spoke.

my fear is FL is on the edge of such a fate

So they hate themselves?

Reminds me of the time that Sammy Davis Jr converted to judaism so that he could hate himself.
Ethnic jews in the US vs ethnic jews in Israel. Their goals do not always co-align.

Personally I'm tired of hearing about semitic desert people ethnic conflicts that have nothing to do with me.

Who cares. Has there ever been a music event without faggotry and leftists fucking each other in the john?

German Jews probably voted for Hitler the first two elections anyway. Just like they'll vote for Biden and AOC and every other leftist calling for the destruction of Israel.

Ethnic jews in the US vs ethnic jews in Israel. Their goals do not always co-align.

Personally I'm tired of hearing about semitic desert people ethnic conflicts that have nothing to do with me.

If you want to go even further, the "Jews" in the USA are not all the same and do not always agree or have the same exact goals
The "Jews" in Israel are actually a lot of different groups, many of whom don't always agree, have the same goals or even like the other groups.
You know kind of like any other group "White People" or "Black People" or "Asians" etc.

Governor Abbott said this about some bands that pulled out last year because of support for the military. I think Abbott might just tell SXSW to pound sand and refuse to issue permits. The concert brings a lot of crime and the attendee's destroy the public park venue.

"Bands pull out of SXSW over U.S. Army sponsorship. Bye. Don't come back. Austin remains the HQ for the Army Futures Command. San Antonio is Military City USA. We are proud of the U.S. military in Texas. If you don't like it, don't come here," he wrote.

Governor Abbott said this about some bands that pulled out last year because of support for the military. I think Abbott might just tell SXSW to pound sand and refuse to issue permits. The concert brings a lot of crime and the attendee's destroy the public park venue.

"Bands pull out of SXSW over U.S. Army sponsorship. Bye. Don't come back. Austin remains the HQ for the Army Futures Command. San Antonio is Military City USA. We are proud of the U.S. military in Texas. If you don't like it, don't come here," he wrote.

Sometimes Abbott does things to make me smile. That’s pretty great and much respect if he does pull the show. Supporting terrorism is on par for the music industry and Austin is about as woke as it gets. It was once a great city in the mid 2000s but has been on the decline over the past 10 years.

Hey, Austin appeared on Kim Jon Un's list of places he intended to nuke if he could ever figure how to launch a ballistic missile without it coming back at him.

Nobody could figure why he had such a hard on for Austin other than maybe he was pissed for having to stand in line for over an hour to eat at Franklin's BBQ or nobody wanted to dance with his short ass at the Broken Spoke.
I'm sure someone at Chicas bonitas would have danced with him. Worst case... He could have gotten a blowie behind Chili's (or is it Applebee's?) for a burger and a dollarita. Worst worst case I'm sure some dude would have done Tranq with him at Barton Springs? Yeah... Austin sucks.

Last edited:
Stating the U.S. Army backs Israel in it's war against Hamas and the gun manufacterers are just bad.

Boo fucking hoo. One more reason to avoid Austin during the music fagfest.

One year it rained and the Dillo Dirt which is Austin's hippy-cutsie name for recycled dried sewage thats used to cover the festival grounds turned back into septic sludge. The hippies rolled in shit and loved it, showing there's more than one way to catch Hepatitus in Austin.

Is there a list of the boycotting bands/"artists"?

Keith

most of mine not: humble,cream,zep,outlaws,allman,dire,mountain,nightwish,hendrix. some around still (?): santana,evanesence,ac/dc,fleetwood. wouldn't guess their boycott mind. never heard of any on abbot ban list,but i'm old.

Reactions: nikonNUT