• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Suppressors Tac Sol Cascade

stonefly53

Private
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2010
East Idaho
Looking at getting my first suppressor and found a really good price on one of these for 22lr. I know Tactical Solutions makes great barrels but was wondering if anyone has had experience with one of their cans?

Re: Tac Sol Cascade

I have one of these in titanium and really enjoy the sound. It's a sealed can so cleaning can only be with the dip. I like that it's very light and short but the FRP is noticeably on my pistols not necessarily on the rifles or longer barrels.

It was my first 22 suppressor and is used about 200rds daily

IMHO it is one of the best for the price

Definitely the best bang for the buck if you want lightweight and versatility for magnums. If you can swing the extra $150-200 Id suggest a TBAC 22L-1 though, very noticeable quieter, no FRP at all, and lighter.

I have a Tac Sol Cascade Titanum Monocore... i dont think they make them any more but love it, but i def recommend dissasembly at least every 200 rounds, if you shoot 500+ rounds of .22lr through it... good luck getting it apart...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trophyhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one of these in titanium and really enjoy the sound. It's a sealed can so cleaning can only be with the dip. I like that it's very light and short but the FRP is noticeably on my pistols not necessarily on the rifles or longer barrels.

It was my first 22 suppressor and is used about 200rds daily

IMHO it is one of the best for the price </div></div>

I was under the impression that thoes seal'd cans had alluminum in them, I.E. not suitable for the dip... just wondering, my monocore has titanium baffles and tube with aluminum framing...

The cascade ti is all titanium in and out
they are sealed and do not come apart. I really like mine. Sounds identical to my buddies prodigy. It does have a slight frp but this disappsars once the can gets a little dirty. Prodigy has distinct Frp as well.

As far as I know the Ti versions are made "completely of titanium" as stated on their website and according to their reps. Here is a pic of mine after duracoat. Not sure how the duracoat will handle the cleaner yet, but Ill just repaint if needed.

photobucket-37080-1326503766580.jpg