• What?! Patch #0002 is out now

Limited edition patch, only 50 made

Get your patch

Rifle Scopes Tasco Vs BSA

Re: Tasco Vs BSA

A turd is a turd is a...well, you get the idea. Neither are capable of being polished. Both have the same, ripe odor. It is basically dead even in my book, but I will say that Tasco has produced a couple of acceptable optics over the years (including their 6-24x Target scope which actually has repeatable, reliable adjustments and works pretty well on your average rimfire).

Thus...my vote is for Turd 1.

Tasco only had the rights to sell the Super Snipers, they didn't actually make them. And no, they have never been built by Hakko.

Since the Super Sniper was not made by Tasco, I elect to not even place my vote on this one. So my vote is to go with none.

DK

My thinking was which one is the bigger turd. I figured it was turd 2. From reading the responses, I almost think it might have been which turd would you buy.

I could be wrong. Dogchit me to lyin.

Shit is shit, Regardless of flavor and texture.
grin.gif

I had one of the first BSA "silver" editions I think was the name of it paid 40.00. So far it has done ok on a 22-250 hunting rifle. Later purchased the Contender and it didn't even last a year before the reticles twisted somehow... I also have the SS 16X42 and it is awsome for the price beats the others hands down. Only negative is shooting in low light conditions being a fixed power..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: agr490</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When comparing shit to shit it really doesnt matter. As long as it washes off the hands after handleing </div></div>
+1

Actually I've got a 20 year old TASCO 6-20 world class on an equally old Savage 110 FP .223 that has taken thousands of Prairie dogs. Still tracks well and I still use it on occasion. I had a 3-9 TASCO that did not last an ELK season about 22 years ago.

IMO the only ones that were worth anything were the early ones made in Japan. I am still using one (3-9X40)on a SIG 522 and befroe used it for many years on a Colt SP1.