Rifle Scopes Tasko vs Barska

Re: Tasko vs Barska

Either one is not worth the shipping stamp to get them to your home, just save your hard earned money for a used Vortex Viper or get a Super Sniper 10x and you should be set. Honestly, I bought a barska swat scope once for a .22 I had for turtle blasting in my dads pond, it didnt hold zero long enough for me to drive down the road.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: komifornian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The sales associate at Wall mart told me that Tasco would be a better choice 1000 meter shooting or three gun comps, I think she was biased though </div></div>

I really hope this thread is a joke. However, if it's not I think you should go for a Super Sniper that will be way better than either of those piece of shit scopes.

Look:
http://www.samplelist.com/SWFA-SS-10x42M-Rifle-Scope-DEMO-C-P2165.aspx

hahaha definitely
smile.gif

This appears to be a post booster for komifornian to me.

You should look at Sportsman's Guide. It would be easy for you to compare Barska, Tasco and the Hide favorite Counter Sniper all at the same place. Hell, might as well throw BSA in there too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This appears to be a post booster for komifornian to me.

You should look at Sportsman's Guide. It would be easy for you to compare Barska, Tasco and the Hide favorite Counter Sniper all at the same place. Hell, might as well throw BSA in there too. </div></div>

You beat me to it, as my first thought was "trolling for post count to use classifieds".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This appears to be a post booster for komifornian to me.

You should look at Sportsman's Guide. It would be easy for you to compare Barska, Tasco and the Hide favorite Counter Sniper all at the same place. Hell, might as well throw BSA in there too. </div></div>

You beat me to it, as my first thought was "trolling for post count to use classifieds".</div></div>

but would it matter? He'll probably be selling a counter sniper

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This appears to be a post booster for komifornian to me.

You beat me to it, as my first thought was "trolling for post count to use classifieds". </div></div>
Yes, and the quick response by the op has already gained him three post's. This must be a terrible attempt at a joke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This appears to be a post booster for komifornian to me.

You beat me to it, as my first thought was "trolling for post count to use classifieds".</div></div>

but would it matter? He'll probably be selling a counter sniper </div></div>

Haha, it would be funny if he was here to peddle shit. But he fucked up now, as this is an extremely obvious troll job. Especially after his other "vs" thread with much more expensive optics.

This has to be a joke. If it isn't, there is no way your going to get a quality long range optic from walmart even if you have them order one. If you want to browse optics check out eurooptic.com, pretty much if its on there its good shit.

Obviously this is a joke! I was just trying to lighten the mood a little. Hopefully some of you got a laugh out of it, if not I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
If having a little fun or being facetious isn’t permitted on this site then so be it – won’t happen again.

By the way this was posted the other day and was one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time. If my absurd post didn’t make you laugh maybe this will.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNo7yLPHbE0&feature=player_embedded