• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Suppressors TBAC = AWESOME Customer Service!!

Subwrx300

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2014
Cedar Springs, MI
Had to post huge thanks to Blake and Zak. I tried getting another 5/8x24 CB brake and not only were they quick to reply, but even though item is backordered, I sent quick email asking if I could get in line/place order.

Less than 5 minutes later I got an email asking me to confirm shipping address and 2 minutes later, an invoice for the order.

Huge thanks and saved me time by not having to monitor stock status to get an order in. Great company and amazing people!

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
You’ve got to be kidding me. Myself and my partner have had Ultra 7s on order since early May. They were shipped last week and delivered Tuesday (7/24). With no brake! Invoice said brakes are still back ordered. Glad you got one though I guess.

You’ve got to be kidding me. Myself and my partner have had Ultra 7s on order since early May. They were shipped last week and delivered Tuesday (7/24). With no brake! Invoice said brakes are still back ordered. Glad you got one though I guess.
No, you misread my post. I don't have mine yet. They placed a backorder for me remotely with two emails.

They said a few weeks before back in stock. I have 4 now but those were purchased over the last year or so.

We got behind on brakes a little bit in early '18 due to -- I guess -- everyone building new rifles in Q1 and needing additional brakes. For about the last 4-6 weeks we've been "pretty much" caught up, with delays of a few weeks here and there. That big CNC machine you saw Ray post on FB was part of our strategy to not get behind on brakes again. Anyway, I apologize for the brake situation and we're doing everything we can to get caught up and make sure it doesn't happen again, and to get brakes out fairly and as fast as we can, to those who need brakes for outstanding orders.

My bad. I read shipping confirmation and thought they were shipping you one. I haven’t shot it yet, obviously, but In hand it is really nice. Sorry for my rant. I apologize to TBAC, and don’t want to disparage them. They have been terrific to work with during my order with them. Hope you get caught up on brakes soon.

Reactions: Subwrx300
They lost my business due to never answering the phone or responding to emails
That's certainly an interesting response. I've called them regularly, even a couple of days ago and they've always picked up to talk. Also they're extremely responsive on this forum so I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around the lack of response you got.

Reactions: Lonestar1027
Zak answers emails usually within minutes. Even on weekends. Ray answers the phone or calls back within an hour tops. This has been my experience dealing with two cans, a recore, and stupid questions about brakes. @HunterFL772, you sir are describing one hell of an anomaly.

Zak answers emails usually within minutes. Even on weekends. Ray answers the phone or calls back within an hour tops. This has been my experience dealing with two cans, a recore, and stupid questions about brakes. @HunterFL772, you sir are describing one hell of an anomaly.
Yes, I've never heard anything but awesome reviews from the TBAC guys. Was hoping to meet Ray at SHOT this year, but looks like I'm not gonna get to go. Hunter, I'm sure they will bend over backwards to make you happy and resolve the issue.

Thunder Beast Arms is by far the most put together, customer centric company i’ve ever dealt with in the gun industry!

Actually, now that I think about it a bit more, they may take the overall crown for any company I’ve ever dealt with... and I’m no spring chicken!

Way to go guys, and thanks for your efforts!

Reactions: HansohnBrothers