Team wendy helmet

Coltsp1

Private
Minuteman
May 6, 2019
The size 1 helmet goes to 23.5 and the size 2 helmet goes from 23. My head measures 23.25 with 1/8 hair. Anyone have preference on size choice through experience on which size would fit best for the long run. Thanks

Reactions: OSUFIREMEDIC
The size 1 helmet goes to 23.5 and the size 2 helmet goes from 23. My head measures 23.25 with 1/8 hair. Anyone have preference on size choice through experience on which size would fit best for the long run. Thanks
By the larger, you can add pads or buy better that are thicker.

Buy Ops Core if you can but I must confess to buying my Team Wendy out of the PX here because it was affordable.

I got the big un.

I wear a 7.25 hat so I could have went smaller but for reasons people mention here it’s probably better I have the big un.

similar problem . Just get a Wendy ( pad kit ) with selections of different size shaped pads .
Everyone's craniums are different shaped. so ( for me ) NO helmets ever fit me correctly until I get a 'pad kit' from the manufacture, Then pad the helmet to my shape cranium and size . It also insurers your are able to wear it many hours straight with zero hot-spot pressure points.

Team Wendy, the people who kissed Hillary Clinton's ass and tried to have her in for a campaign Stop back in 2016, then got caught and backtracked? The owner also has a long history of donating money to Obama and Clinton Campaigns. They can sit on a dick and spin.
team wendy was bought by avon protection in 2020

alot of defense contractors with active contracts donate to democrat super pacs all the time , much higher amounts than team wendy and more recent

team wendy makes good helmets , i've had one since before the hillary fiasco. if i was looking for a new helmet i'd look elsewhere first but if i ran across a good sale on team wendy helmets i wouldn't hesitate to buy another

always go larger on the helmet for all the reasons stated above , 4d tactical pads from TNVC are pretty awesome ;)

if i could do it over, i wouldnt give TW my money just because they are lairs

bought a cheap bump helmet and needed a left eye dominant chin strap. web site shows those only work on the ballistic versions. emailed and got the same bs story.

bought one anyway and wow….bolted right up with no modifications.

Reactions: Charmingmander
Team Wendy, the people who kissed Hillary Clinton's ass and tried to have her in for a campaign Stop back in 2016, then got caught and backtracked? The owner also has a long history of donating money to Obama and Clinton Campaigns. They can sit on a dick and spin.

They did have her there, it was her first campaign stop.

I've seen some guys advertising doing high cuts/modernization to older surplus ballistic rated helmets.

Anyone go this route? I don't really feel like blowing my wad on a IIIA helmet at the prices they get put out at.