Terminus zues barrels

Jadejade13

Private
Minuteman
Supporter
Dec 30, 2020
Georgia
Anybody know if there is a company out there that typically stocks QC zues barrels? Not really looking for a 8+ week wait time. Looking to pick one up pretty quick if Somone has them on the shelf. Have spoke with bugholes, also looking at a PVA barrel, any others?

Looking for zues QC 6.5cm barrel. Somthing 24-27” long. NOT carbon. Something heavy like a MTU/m24/heavy Palma/straight profile.

If anybody has any leads on a shop that has somthing like that sitting on the shelf please let me know.

Couldn't have thought of this 8+ weeks ago?
Super helpful input my man. And to answer your question, no. This is a from scratch rifle build, and not wanting to wait that long for somthing. If I don’t find anything within the next couple days then it is what it is and I’ll order one. But the point of the post was to see if anybody had one sitting and ready. If you have any suggestions that are productive please feel free to shoot them my way.

Anybody know if there is a company out there that typically stocks QC zues barrels? Not really looking for a 8+ week wait time. Looking to pick one up pretty quick if Somone has them on the shelf. Have spoke with bugholes, also looking at a PVA barrel, any others?

Looking for zues QC 6.5cm barrel. Somthing 24-27” long. NOT carbon. Something heavy like a MTU/m24/heavy Palma/straight profile.

If anybody has any leads on a shop that has somthing like that sitting on the shelf please let me know.
Bugholes just built me a 32" Brux 1.250 W/ Cerakote and it took them 5 weeks.

Reactions: Earnhardt
TS Customs have pretty quick turnaround times. 2-4 weeks according to their website

I’ve gotten several from bugholes. They been fantastic
I’d LOVE a bugholes, and may end up ordering one. But after multiple emails, the last email I received. This is for a 24-26” steel, 6.5 barrel. M24. From Bartlein. Would be 910& shipped. From krieger would be an extra 20$. And either option would take 8 weeks

Attachments

• C32E9EF8-442D-4B46-B577-0C2386BF12E9.jpeg
    C32E9EF8-442D-4B46-B577-0C2386BF12E9.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 27
I bet Eric at Blue Mountain Precision can do it and do it faster. He may want you to send your action to him but he keeps good barrels and is without question one of the very best in the business. He is usually pretty quick. I'd call him and see.

Reactions: Jadejade13
You have had good luck with these? How has the compared to custom barrels?
I think it's widely agreed that most are very good. Not quite where a custom Bart, kreiger , ect are though. Also, there's a chance it won't be great, which is extremely low chance with custom top shelf barrels. My proofs shoot very good, but they aren't bartleins.

You have had good luck with these? How has the compared to custom barrels?
I have. The proof prefit I had on my terminus and the Kreiger I had directly after it chambered by my gunsmith on my Impact shot the exact same load the exact same speed with identical groups and ES/SD. The carbon proof prefit 6.5cm barrel I had also performed the same. I think they’re worth buying. I know a ton of guys running them with no issues at all as well in a multitude of calibers ranging from 223 to dasher to 308.