the end?

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Supporter
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
"the doomed,at the brink of civilizational destruction,have an attitude partly born of hubris and partly of naivete,perhaps best summed up as it can't happen here."
a quote from hanson's latest book about the destruction of thebes,carthage,constantinople,tenochtitlan and their associated civilizations. the last chapter has a list of things that destroyed civilizations have gotten wrong. alexander,scipio,mehmet and cortes had the power to destroy a civilization but not life on earth. different now,
he is really just laying out a not so subtle warning to america and the west about the path that we have been on for awhile.
truely,i have known how fragile our nation and culture have been for > 100 years. the deliberate destruction has been in action for awhile but has seen open progress for about 6 years & is well advanced. been going on longer and is farther along in europe. all of my family and friends are well on the "conservative" side but seem unaware or unwilling to see what is going on and what is coming. when they have a marginal awareness of some of these things,they usually chalk it up to incompetence. they just can't see that there is a deliberate plan,not accidents or mistakes. the obvious solution is unthinkable to them and can't be discussed.
the school and univ systems have corrupted any ability to think outside of the approved box.
when looking at all the destruction aimed at america in particular & western civilization in general,one can see how hitler was able to and allowed to come to power in germany in 1933. and the weimar republic pols were not trying to destroy germany but fix it. their population was in very dire straights. that is not unlike what we see here now. then the communists were trying to destroy it. they took the role of blm,antifa and our own deep state have now.
there are some swimming against the tide like trump and musk and a few others. we know that their lives are at risk.
a solution? i doubt any fix thru the electoral process will be allowed.

I’ve never been this nervous about an election. A lot of folks here are pretty confident about the outcome but I’m still a little hopeful… call me naive. Maybe the end times are nearer than we thought.
Or a descent into the random misery that 2nd and 3rd world countries live in every day.

Trump is the last hope we have. If he loses, the inevitable will just happen that much faster.

As to why? Let's face it, we don't have the the same caliber citizenry that we had even 25 years ago. The fact that a twat like Kamala is even in the running, shows you that at least half our country are fucking idiots. It's an embarrassment what we've become.

Or a descent into the random misery that 2nd and 3rd world countries live in every day.
that would be by design not necessity. we have lived in a good time for about 70 years and with some wisdom and thought could do so much longer. those 2 things have been in short supply for a good while. we now just live on the leftovers.

Reactions: Emerson0311
We're probably okay as long as Democrats don't win all three, Executive, House and Senate. Divided government usually means nothing really happens except politicians become corruptly wealthier.

It's not THE end yet, but it may be today for any one of us. Today is the day of salvation, and there is only 1 true Savior.

Attachments

• e37.jpg
    e37.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 34
Trump is the last hope we have. If he loses, the inevitable will just happen that much faster.

As to why? Let's face it, we don't have the the same caliber citizenry that we had even 25 years ago. The fact that a twat like Kamala is even in the running, shows you that at least half our country are fucking idiots. It's an embarrassment what we've become.
While I wholeheartedly support Trump, he's not the savior so many are hoping he will be. No one man will save the republic. It's going to take many many strong righteous men to unfuck this mess.

Why is that? Did Kamala win some kind of election to become the candidate? Seems to me she was one of the most unpopular candidates last time she actually entered a primary 4 years ago.

Reactions: Redlion and 232593
A Trump win buys us some breathing room, but the struggle will never end.
just what the regan win did. no he wasn't perfect but his 8 years bought us about another 20. then we know what happened. trump could have bought us another 20 if he got in for 8. he was naive,trusting and totally sabotaged by the deep state and the rino mainstream.

just what the regan win did. no he wasn't perfect but his 8 years bought us about another 20. then we know what happened. trump could have bought us another 20 if he got in for 8. he was naive,trusting and totally sabotaged by the deep state and the rino mainstream.
Hist first 4 years with three Supreme Court justices paid large dividends. Also, another benefit was that his victory broke the Left as we can see just how unhinged the Democratic party of today is compared to the part pre-2016. All the masks and pretenses of Democracy came off.

I wouldn't call him naive or trusting, I would say that he thought he could run the government like he ran his businesses and that was where he went wrong. He learned the hard way that the government is full of partisans that are doing everything they can to sabotage him and there was very little he could do about it.

I am interested in watching his battles against the administrative state if he wins a second term. This is probably why the Democrats and establishment Republicans are terrified of him. He could really upset the DC Beltway 3-ring circus of corruption and double dealing if he wins a second term.

Reactions: Milf Dots and Loner
This trend seems to be progressing both in US and EU

2024-09-30_21h44_15.png

I am so getting my Haute couture lead coated radiation proof clothes out of the closet for 2025 if we make it that far
*still looking for them glasses tough
GHdJ-BVWQAAIjeR.jpg