• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

This brother nails it.

Re: This brother nails it.

Very well said, He and others are saying it so well but a group in our Country are so focused on destroying our great Nation and turning it into something that nearly all will regret.

Topstrap

I've been watching his videos for a few months now. If he weren't a Glock nut it would be hard to hate him
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OneShotJim</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree. It would be very beneficial to the discussion for MrColionNoir to get some (a lot would be better) national air time. He could more than hold his own with Piers Moron - oops, inadvertent spelling error - I meant Morgan. </div></div>

Dont be a doubter, you got it right the first time.

And wish he would look into Ammendment 10...those rights reserved by the people, which includes the right to protect oneself.
If I need to protect myself since the police cannot do it (not faulting the police but they cannot be everywhere), then it is my choice as to what I [constitutionally] select to do so. I select a semi-automatic pistol and a semi-automatic rifle designed to do just that...not a rifle designed to shoot deer but the same that the military uses since it is more effective at it's use. Most folks do not realize that the gun-grabbers are messing with an equally sacred right...that guaranteed by the 10 Ammendment. Would like to hear him and other elequent folks address #10. No congress, you cannot have my firearms...I did not give you the right to take them...I kept that right under Ammendment #10.

And given my selection of firearm, I also select a 30 round mag since I do not know who or what group might be attacking me...and the police have already admitted they cannot protect me, and the military cannot operate within the US, so its up-to-me. The upper crust and well-to-do have their automatic weapons and/or bodyguards with them, they can afford to have them, so leave me alone when I decide to have an assault style that has an adjustable butt stock, a flash hider (just because it's there...I don't need it), a high capacity magazine since the opponets might have full autos (and no, not the upper crust or well to do)...lets just say others who do not like the US or have business not in accordance with the US. When will <span style="font-style: italic">they</span> understand that <span style="text-decoration: underline">"..shall not be infringed..."</span> means...<span style="font-style: italic">they</span> are not stupid. They are not smarter than the guys who wrote it, but they are damaging to the Constitution. Perhaps they just love my country less.
Sorry to be so verbose...but I get on the soap box because I'm so pissed off.