• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Tikka TAC A1 with NightForce 7-35 Mil-XT

j-moose32

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2019
Tikka Tac A1 T3x .308 with 358 documented rounds on it. Has Atlas bipod, Wiebad Cheek pad, and EraTac level on it.
Nightforce 7-35 Mil-XT with 45 documented rounds on it.

Both are like new and only selling to make room combined with I never get to shoot the setup.
Can be split but if sold as a package I'm including 200 rounds of FGMM 175 SMK. It shoots these exceptionally well.

2900$ for NightForce
1400 + shipping for rifle with all accessories including the rings (nightforce rings).

Package for all including ammo $4,000 and will work with you on splitting shipping.

Questions or additional pics lemme know

Thanks

Last edited:
Tikka Tac A1 T3x .308 with 358 documented rounds on it. Has Atlas bipod, Wiebad Cheek pad, and EraTac level on it.
Nightforce 7-35 Mil-XT with 45 documented rounds on it.

Both are like new and only selling to make room combined with I never get to shoot the setup.
Can be split but if sold as a package I'm including 200 rounds of FGMM 175 SMK. It shoots these exceptionally well.

2900$ for NightForce
1400 + shipping for rifle with all accessories including the rings (nightforce rings).

Package for all including ammo $4,000 and will work with you on splitting shipping.

Questions or additional pics lemme know

Thanks
860-759-0907
I'l take it as agreed , thank you .

Reactions: j-moose32