• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Tim Walz's family has decided to give him a unified message of what they think of him.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
    Pictured here is Tim Walz's mother, all of his siblings and cousins including his brother Jeff Walz who has already made news interviews denouncing the Minnesota Democratic governor's deranged policies. The Walz family resides in Nebraska.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

GWos5VKWMAA6Pvk.jpeg

No way!!!! If that's real, how embarrassing!!!

Hayden.

It's real. It started trending all over X this morning. His brother Jeff already made a scathing interview with the NY Post a week ago ripping Tampon Tim a new one, going into detail about every reason why Tim should not be in charge of anything. Many families have a "black sheep" and Tim is the one here. Based on what we already know about Tim, he's very likely a creepy, manipulative pervert who made every member of the household uncomfortable. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone living with him had their most important possessions under lock and key in locking storage cases and safes to keep him out. I would.

If I had a communist in the household, who adheres to it's deranged principles, AND their thoughts are constantly about little boys switching genders, they are going to have to leave and if I cannot get them to leave for any legal reason, everything that is not theirs will be under lock and key. Only spartan amenities. Bathroom and sleeping space. Kitchen if you need it and pay for it and clean up after yourself. I will have my own fridge/freezer in my locked and camera monitored room. Cameras will be in every commonly shared space as well. No conversation other than rudimentary living matters, done in work/professional guidelines. There will be no chance of confrontations or arguments because any topic of conversation not related to basic living matters will be completely ignored. Your presence will only be accepted due to factors beyond anyone's control, but not welcome and you will feel that atmosphere at every second, until you are no longer part of the household. Tim's own mother is against him, that goes to show how intolerable that little prick is.

The Walz family is very wholesome and it is spectacular they did this in this fashion.

Last edited: