• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms TL3 SA w/ .478 & .535 bolt heads & action wrench $1000/shipped

chase723

Pew Pew Guy
Minuteman
Supporter
Mar 29, 2017
Final consolidation of things makes me sell my last switch barrel setup. TL3 SA DLC w/ .478” & .535” bolt heads (.308 and Magnum), 30 MOA base and action wrench. Has ~2000 rounds on it. Comes with trigger pins. Unbelievably smooth at this point. $1000/shipped. Open to reasonable offers. Do not want to separate bolt heads/action wrench. Want to sell as a package. Saves someone $600. No trades.

Scratches on the recoil lug are from when I bedded it into a stock and it got stuck. I was using a new compound and despite using plenty of release agent it adhered. I had to pass a small drill bit down the front to get it unlocked. I’ve bedded probably a dozen rifles and that was the first time that has ever happened…sucked but they are purely cosmetic. I’ve used it as a switch barrel forever and it’s never effected repeatability back to zero. Always within 0.1-0.2 mils. You could literally color them in with a sharpie.

I also relieved a little bit under the 30 MOA base in the front because one of the barrels I was using has a 1.35” diameter shank and it was making contact. Bighorn/Zermatt rails hang off the end a little bit vs being flush with the action body. Unless you’re looking at it from the bottom you can’t really even tell.
IMG_1239.jpeg

IMG_1238.jpeg

IMG_1234.jpeg

IMG_1237.jpeg

IMG_1235.jpeg
IMG_1236.jpeg