• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Torn Warriors Sniper Comp

Nordeman3/1STA

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2021
Tomball Tx
Torn Warriors Sniper Golf 2024
Just got back from a Sniper Competition held for Veterans up in the Mountains in Wells Nevada ! There was a huge turn out from former special operations types, Infantry Snipers, Grunts, etc ! I lost both legs in Afghanistan in 2010 with 3rd Bn 1st Marines Scout Sniper Platoon and they had me in a Land Cruiser driving to each stage and shooting out of the rear hatch, since it was difficult to maneuver the environment in a wheelchair ! Great group of guys and gals at Torn Warriors if you’re looking to donate ! They host this event every year Labor Day weekend ! I will definitely be going back ! Scoring is based of a golf par system ! So it’s very fun and unique ! Winds can get above 30mph easily some mil holds were 5.5 mils (308) short action calibers only ! (308, 6.5 cm etc) your boy didn’t place high but had a great time, and still learned from other shooters !

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 90
  • image000001.jpeg
    image000001.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4571.png
    IMG_4571.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
That’s a bit more of a commitment than I’m willing to make to be able to go prone in a Land Cruiser. 🙃

your score isn’t important your out there living!

Reactions: Nordeman3/1STA