TRASOL

IMG_0554.PNG

New Look too

I did the update but it indicated I was in free trial status. I attempted the restore purchase but kept getting an error "unable to verify ID" so I deleted and went to the app store and did a new download/install, then I was able to restore purchase and profile from backup. IOS 11.4.1, just an FYI........YMMV.

Shot some prime today, getting it doped for a match this weekend, and I found that i had to lie to trasol alot more than I did with strelock and shooter to get my actual drops to match up. Wasn't expecting that. Now I'm wondering which to use in the match.

Shot some prime today, getting it doped for a match this weekend, and I found that i had to lie to trasol alot more than I did with strelock and shooter to get my actual drops to match up. Wasn't expecting that. Now I'm wondering which to use in the match.

4Dof, if your projo is in the library.

Make sure you are using the appropriate button on the environmentals page. Some are getting the BP and SP buttons mixed up and causing the solutions to be off.