• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

TriggerTech Safety Issues

Ubaderb

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2020
I am having issues with my TriggerTech Special safety not engaging. This is a completely new rifle that I put together two weeks ago. I have dry fired a bit between then and now and didn’t have any issues with it. Today while I was messing around the safety become almost impossible to move back to safe. It takes an incredible amount of force to move it to safe. I went ahead and dropped them an email but I was really hoping this weekend was going to be it’s maiden voyage. Anyone have any advice?

I had the same issue with one. I sent it back in and they replaced it. If you want to use it this weekend, great, just don’t put it in safety. It gets harder and harder until it eventually will no longer move back into the “fire” position.

Another triggertech problem. They are having some serious issues of late. Hopefully they work it out. So far people are reporting safeties that stop moving, delayed firings, and broken sear cams (i think thats the part name).

What stock? My KRG Bravo required some "fitting" in order to get the safety to complete engage. Nothing to do with the trigger, just needed more room to move all the way back. A Dremel and a few minutes and all was good.