• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

SOLD Trijicon tenmile HX 3-18 FFP MOA for a steal

Patty

Team MDT | Team Leupold
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2017
Northern VA
New in box, won it at a match and don’t need it so I’m going to sell it for a steal.

900 shipped

I take Apple Pay, Venmo and Zelle.
F&F payments only

Last edited:
All,

Avoid this listing like the plague!!!!

I was lured by the great price, and yeah, it’s too good to be true.

I sent him money, but used Paypal G&S and he flipped out. He prefers Zelle, Venmo, and any payment method where the buyer has no recourse.

He invented a story that his wife is in charge of his paypal account, and that his cell number isn’t tied to her Paypal account.

Luckily for me, i sent money with payment protection.

I’ve done hundreds of transactions on the old hide before the website was sold. None of my reviews are active on this new version.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

All,

Avoid this listing like the plague.

I sent him money, but used Paypal G&S and he flipped out.

He invented a story that his wife is in charge if his paypal account, and that his cell number isn’t tied to her Paypal account.

Luckily for me, i didn’t get taken.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
To all reading, you be the judge.

Attachments

• IMG_0791.png
    IMG_0791.png
    458 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0792.png
    IMG_0792.png
    412.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0793.png
    IMG_0793.png
    450.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0794.png
    IMG_0794.png
    513.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Wow
Reactions: stello1001
Plenty of people take g&S.

Provided buyer covers fees and you get your full funds, that’s the point of transactions.

Sellers insisting on payment via vehicles with no recourse to the buyer is a red flag.
And at that point you had every opportunity to decline to do business rather than send money off into the ether and make it my problem.

Last edited:
I managed to create a login to see if I indeed had money sitting in this account and here is what I’m met with when I click the refund button. If I get taxed on a sale I never made because of your stupid ass I swear to god man. Also, who TF puts the part number in the comments for a sale on a firearm part. You are either a scammer or you are the dumbest man alive.

Attachments

• IMG_0798.png
    IMG_0798.png
    324.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0790.jpeg
    IMG_0790.jpeg
    504.6 KB · Views: 45
I managed to create a login to see if I indeed had money sitting in this account and here is what I’m met with when I click the refund button. If I get taxed on a sale I never made because of your stupid ass I swear to god man. Also, who TF puts the part number in the comments for a sale on a firearm part. You are either a scammer or you are the dumbest man alive.
Yep something is up there. Insists on a g/s payment and adds firearm related comments. I’ve been scammed once in my life and it was when I reluctantly accepted a g/s payment and the buyer later claimed he didn’t receive item. F that

Reactions: Patty
All,

Avoid this listing like the plague!!!!

I was lured by the great price, and yeah, it’s too good to be true.

I sent him money, but used Paypal G&S and he flipped out. He prefers Zelle, Venmo, and any payment method where the buyer has no recourse.

He invented a story that his wife is in charge of his paypal account, and that his cell number isn’t tied to her Paypal account.

Luckily for me, i sent money with payment protection.

I’ve done hundreds of transactions on the old hide before the website was sold. None of my reviews are active on this new version.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

@Patty is not a scammer @Tx_Flyboy. The seller can sell to anyone he wants and with his own payment methods and decline to sell to whoever he wants to for any reason. You don't want to use his payment method then move on. You have no right to try and force him to use your preferred payment method. Do not cause an issue like this again.