• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Truck follows Corvette home. He chose poorly.

My family is locked and loaded. Hell even my 10 year old grand daughter is deadly out to 100 yards with her win 243. And then there's the dogs....
Straight to the police station. A crazy person with a jar of gas doesn't give a shit your family memeber can shoot deer. You all sleep. Leading a deranged unhinged unknown person to your house purposely is reee TARD dead. Unless you have planned ambush to kill them or something. Because again. You never know who you are messing with. The proliferation of gangs and the monies they have is astounding.

Straight to the police station… The proliferation of gangs and the monies they have is astounding.
A couple of cop friends were telling me about “jugging.” One member of a “crew” sits in the lobby of a bank. When s/he sees someone make a large cash withdrawal, they call the other part of the crew. They then follow the person and steal the money. Yeah, if you are being followed, find a police dept to pull in to.

Need to clear my history after clicking a corvette forum link, don’t want people thinking I’m gay.
Old and gay…

IMG_6411.jpeg

Straight to the police station. A crazy person with a jar of gas doesn't give a shit your family memeber can shoot deer. You all sleep. Leading a deranged unhinged unknown person to your house purposely is reee TARD dead. Unless you have planned ambush to kill them or something. Because again. You never know who you are messing with. The proliferation of gangs and the monies they have is astounding.
Sorry. I live in the country, dirt roads and john deer 4440 tractor is my nearest neighbor. so I am not up on what you people living in city's deal with. keep it there please. If someone is following us to home we know it and if we dont know them or vehicle, well We dont wait or rely on cops or sheriff to save us. I really dont know how some people live in a area that you have to deal with that kind of stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Sorry. I live in the country, dirt roads and john deer 4440 tractor is my nearest neighbor. so I am not up on what you people living in city's deal with. keep it there please. If someone is following us to home we know it and if we dont know them or vehicle, well We dont wait or rely on cops or sheriff to save us. I really dont know how some people live in a area that you have to deal with that kind of stuff.
Ok chief. Have fun with that. 20 year old john deeres. At least its before they got woke. And DEF 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Living in this massive metropolise of five thousand people has me jaded. 🤣🤣🤣 Mexican and South American gangs. Coming to a rural areas near you. I am just guessing you aren't as close to the southern border as me.

Living in this massive metropolise of five thousand people has me jaded. 🤣🤣🤣 Mexican and South American gangs. Coming to a rural areas near you. I am just guessing you aren't as close to the southern border as me.
One 4 way stop sign in nearest town. 50 miles to a red light town. They haven't found a reason to stop and stay around here and we like that.nothing here for them .