• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Trump is nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Srgt. Hulka

Lighten Up Francis
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    I have felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of liberal heads suddenly exploded, and were suddenly silenced.

Meaningless!?!?! The Nobel Committee turned down Matmaha fucking Ghandi! He’s like the reducto absurdam of peace. They gave it to the likes of Yasser Arafat, one of the worst and most violent terrorists in history who permanently poisoned a whole culture into endless war. Kofi Annon, a corrupt UN profiteer, who covered up massive rape and looting of UN troops in Africa. Barack Obama, who did absolutely nothing to achieve it other than being elected.

As far as I’m concerned it’s a brand of shame rather than an award, but vainglorious bastard that Trump is you can bet that not only will he accept it, he will rub it in the faces of every Democrat till kingdom come. That will be the only solace of him not turning it down. At least he’s actually earned it, which to me is utterly shocking that they’re actually giving it to him. I fucking HATE those motherfuckers almost as much as I hate the UN. It’s peopled by some of the most ignorant and elitist scum on the planet. True imbeciles who hide their stupidity in unearned academic titles.

Been meaningless since they gave one away a certain wastral who accomplished nothing... and then created more war and pestilence and civil war than any president in history...

He should say "Thanks but no thanks... Until the problem is solved completely I could not accept such an award." And get back to work.

They won't give it to him anyway. He'll lose to some Black Lives Matter instigator and the press will have a field day. Best to politely turn it down saying "My work here is not done."

Sirhr

Been meaningless since they gave one away a certain wastral who accomplished nothing... and then created more war and pestilence and civil war than any president in history...

He should say "Thanks but no thanks... Until the problem is solved completely I could not accept such an award." And get back to work.

They won't give it to him anyway. He'll lose to some Black Lives Matter instigator and the press will have a field day. Best to politely turn it down saying "My work here is not done."

Sirhr
    George Floyd. :)

• Haha
    Reactions: --BLACKOUT--
    If he wins it that would be wonderful. He could then take it to the range and use it is a target ...

Then you kick the UN out of the United States and send the "trophy " to the Head doo doo... along with the video of you shooting it, multiple times

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. If it's a mistake, the entire world will let us know.

Personally, I think he deserves it about a half a million times more than many of the more recent recipients, and that awarding it t o him will finally give it some validity.

Let the system work.

The ship can never be righted if we sink it out of hand.

Greg