• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Trump verbally pimp slaps a reporter in Howell, Mich.

I-shaw hash-nee ?????

Should go back to the good ole days of immigration when they'd give them "American" sounding names. Welcome to America Mr Achnlaksidfhj Hai you are now Bob Smith etc.
The dot Indian telemarketer that just called me was Frank Conner.

Reactions: BCP
The reporter that made the accusation, disguised as a question, was Aishah Hasnie from Fox, a Pakastani American. Fucking terrorist with lipstick.
Wood 🪵

Screenshot_20240821_084611_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: sierracharlie338
I-shaw hash-nee ?????

Should go back to the good ole days of immigration when they'd give them "American" sounding names. Welcome to America Mr Achnlaksidfhj Hai you are now Bob Smith etc.

I kind of agree with you. In the time period they did that in, legal immigrants assimilated and were called “Americans”, not “African Americans”, not Pakistani Americans”, not “Mexican Americans”, just Americans and they were proud of it and wanted to work hard and make this country strong. Now, they seem to want all the benefits they can get while retaining the behaviors that made the country they left a 💩 hole. Look at all the Mexican flags flying from car windows on the 5th of May; if you love Mexico that much, why are you here??? Oh yeah, to take from the productive, got it. Maybe giving them American names would make them take more ownership of our country? But you know, that’s just the opinion of this “White American “………

They give them fake names to say on the phone, I had one tell me his name was "Vinnie". Your name's not vinnie, whats your real fucking name dude, "MY NAME IS VINNIE!!" etc.
I worked at a call center in college. Guy on my team from Pakistan had a fine native name but at work he was Ray.

One day I asked him what that was about and he emphatically replied “Ray is a my bessssssness name”

This still makes me laugh as I hear his voice in my head.

😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
The reporter that made the accusation, disguised as a question, was Aishah Hasnie from Fox, a Pakastani American. Fucking terrorist with lipstick.
Nah. I've seen her quite a bit. She's definitely not Anti-Trump. Like others here, I think it was a tee-ball "pitch".

They give them fake names to say on the phone, I had one tell me his name was "Vinnie". Your name's not vinnie, whats your real fucking name dude, "MY NAME IS VINNIE!!" etc.
My favorite that I've run into so far is "Scooter". He could barely pronounce "Scooter."