Trump's speech...

tenor (6).gif

I was impressed overall with the Republican National Conversation. Very impressed. I consider
myself fairly knowledgeable about politics and what happened in our Country. I learned a lot about what a Trump has accomplished. Stuff Ive never heard. Shouldn’t be surprised.
Was praying Trump would stay on script. He did for the most part.
Proud to be an American
Our country is at stake
Trump 2020

I really like how he took Biden on for his failed policies rather than him being mentally unfit. That showed a lot of class I didn’t think Trump had honestly. I voted for him in 2016 but him not being the 2a champion I’d hoped for I was planing on Liberty party this year, but she turned out to be a fuckin lib in disguise. After that speech and watching parts of the convention I’m reenergized for trump and Republicans.

Reactions: deersniper
The RNC was devastating for the democrats / liberal cause, IMO... but, I'm fairly conservative so maybe I'm too biased to draw that conclusion.

The RNC was simply well done and made me proud of my country and my values. I even tried to watch some of the DNC, but just couldn't get into it. It felt like I was on a zoom call with a bunch of people I had nothing in common with. Their version of America is a very sad place.

I’ve been largely unimpressed with anybody at this point. Biden clearly decided he was going to go far leftist in his decision to take Harris as his running mate, when the obvious choice was to take Rice and have a snowballs chance in hell. That clearly showed he wasn’t about bringing the country together but more about trying to separate it as far as possible. The DNC clearly doesn’t want to believe that half the country doesn’t think like they do, so they went for alienation. The RNCs primary issue is that Trump has a very difficult time staying on target, and when he does speak he’s just not an amazing public speaker. Given that he lies as much as any other politician, this doesn’t lead to confidence. Unfortunately he’s not really about bringing the country together either, based on his general attitude toward people who he doesn’t agree with. Crap, its just gonna bE ANother shitty election. What really galls me is that for some reason the Democrats don’t really seem to think that Trump can win, which is really wishful thinking. There’s a possibility that that would’ve been an accurate assumption if Biden hadn’t taken Harris as his running mate. But let’s just double down on stupidity and not being in touch with 50% of the country...

I’ve been largely unimpressed with anybody at this point. Biden clearly decided he was going to go far leftist in his decision to take Harris as his running mate, when the obvious choice was to take Rice and have a snowballs chance in hell. That clearly showed he wasn’t about bringing the country together but more about trying to separate it as far as possible. The DNC clearly doesn’t want to believe that half the country doesn’t think like they do, so they went for alienation. The RNCs primary issue is that Trump has a very difficult time staying on target, and when he does speak he’s just not an amazing public speaker. Given that he lies as much as any other politician, this doesn’t lead to confidence. Unfortunately he’s not really about bringing the country together either, based on his general attitude toward people who he doesn’t agree with. Crap, its just gonna bE ANother shitty election. What really galls me is that for some reason the Democrats don’t really seem to think that Trump can win, which is really wishful thinking. There’s a possibility that that would’ve been an accurate assumption if Biden hadn’t taken Harris as his running mate. But let’s just double down on stupidity and not being in touch with 50% of the country...
Leftist ! The country is being unified ! Normal God fearing rule of law believing Americans .It’s not about you and all rest of the sheeple commies being mollified singing kumbaya with blm.

i am not going to call you names. you are not impressed with trump? fair enough. i can accept that. there are a few things i dont agree with that he has done. so i can relate.

however......he HAS done some incredible things. and i’ll say there is no other sane option. a vote for anyone other than him is a vote for the destruction of america. is that because i think trump is “the be all, end all”? hell no. it’s because the other side has lost their minds, and if they have their way, it’s war. and i dont want a civil war.

I sure as shit and happy about him versus Hillary, and as far as I’m concerned it’s him not Biden...

I’m just dumbfounded that the left really went extreme left.

I suppose it kind of bugs shit out of me is that the whole concept of centrist seems to have left both the DNC and the RNC. I’ve always been Republican so I generally don’t give a crap with the DNC wants but there was a point in time where things were a lot closer.

I sure as shit and happy about him versus Hillary, and as far as I’m concerned it’s him not Biden...

I’m just dumbfounded that the left really went extreme left.

I suppose it kind of bugs shit out of me is that the whole concept of centrist seems to have left both the DNC and the RNC. I’ve always been Republican so I generally don’t give a crap with the DNC wants but there was a point in time where things were a lot closer.
I would like to know what positions the RNC has taken that have moved far right.

it just appears the RNC is far right when the left has blew out the end of the scale with their leftism in the past decade

Unfortunately he’s not really about bringing the country together either, based on his general attitude toward people who he doesn’t agree with.

Trump, as far as I know, has extended an olive branch to EVERYBODY who disagrees with him and who he disagree's with... I mean shit, I read an article yesterday that said Kushner(I am sure as directed by Trump) was trying to reach out to LeBron James and the rest and tell him they want to hear their ideas on how to fix these issues because multi-millionaire's walking out of a GAME and pouting about whats going on isnt going to cut it anymore... they want/need concrete ideas from these "influencers"...

If thats not Trump trying to bring this country together I dont know what is...

How many times have the Dem's been invited to the White House to discuss stuff only for them to throw cat shit all over the place and storm out?

I believe Trump has reached out to a lot of governors he knows dont like him during Covid as well as all the rioting... some of whom have actually thanked him after the fact... although that got little to no media coverage...

I think Trump has been MORE than accommodating trying to reach across the aisle..

Senator Chris Coons (D) Delaware was live on CNN this morning. He trashed Trump and the crowd at the White House speech for ignoring the Covid mask and SD laws.

I consider myself a reasonable and well educated person. Time to get on with our lives and stop using covid as a democratic talking point as a cover for sleepy Joe.

A few observations.

1. It was a godsend to have the Demwits' convention first. It made it so easy to bring an uplifting message to the masses.

2. The Republican convention send a bright and clear message to ALL moderates. which is the reason for all political conventions. Not a single convention has ever changed the minds of staunch party member.

3. The fact that all of the speakers had tremendous messages to send to the American public can't be overlooked. Not one was a dead fish, nor were their messages stale.

4. President Trump gave an on point speech. He didn't waiver much from the written speech. His message seemed to be sincere and meaningful. I hope he changed the minds of the moderates. His speech was much more presidential than Biden's speech.

5. The best part of the convention was watching the MSM melt when trying to defend Biden and his party.

Opinion: Is it possible that the power behind the Demwits have recognized they have no change of winning this year so they allow an old fart to lead their party? Is it possible that they are only wanting their real candidate to act as his VP candidate to get her name and position out for the Demwit followers to adore. Only to be their party's candidate in 2024. Is it possible???

Anything is possible. I hope there Is no such thing as a Democrat party soon. They are a cancer to the world. Leftists are a cancer to the world. In a perfect world everyone would be Independant thinkers and there wouldn’t be party lines.
I'm afraid thats wishful thinking, like hoping herpes or cancer would just disappear and not return.

There is only one way to get rid of communism.

Reactions: Jgunner
As others have said, I don’t see a choice here. This is a choice between liberty and tyranny (Mark Levin).

The lies Biden tells and the media lets him get away with. Charlottesville, not rejecting David Duke etc. etc.
I wish Trump would stop with all the school yard trash talking and the name calling. I really do cringe every time he speaks. But damn, I would vote for the devil himself if his opponent were a democrat.
They are insane!!

The sooner people understand the communist party’s goal is to destroy the country, the quicker we can crush them and move on. They do not want compromise. What is there to compromise? There is no reaching across the isle with these people. They only want submission. Evil. This seems to be the same in every country all over the world. One party (leftist whatever their name) wants to destroy what they rule.

you missed my point completely which was simply a retort to GBMaryland who said Trump isnt interested in bringing the country together... I believe he has and does... now how the other side reacts to that is a different conversation... But I believe saying Trump isnt interested in bringing the country together is false.

America is already great, we just need someone to govern it. It would be nice to get someone who has the best interest of the country in mind. One side you got Trump, the other is Biden. The Rep/Dem parties are very wealthy businesses, and these two are the best they can come up with? Makes you wonder who is actually running this country??

thought it a little long but other wise I would have prefered to see him go more off script maybe 50/50 it make it like his rallies but anything that makes the dims as mad and hot under the coller as he does is a good thing id call it a win .

Reactions: GONE BAD
Opinion: Is it possible that the power behind the Demwits have recognized they have no change of winning this year so they allow an old fart to lead their party? Is it possible that they are only wanting their real candidate to act as his VP candidate to get her name and position out for the Demwit followers to adore. Only to be their party's candidate in 2024. Is it possible???

They have no intention of "losing" the election. They have simply shifted to putting all their eggs in the basket of stealing it. They are quite sure they will be successful, too. They've been perfecting the art of voter fraud for years, but this year with the pandemic they have their perfect opportunity to go all-in.

America is already great, we just need someone to govern it. It would be nice to get someone who has the best interest of the country in mind. One side you got Trump, the other is Biden. The Rep/Dem parties are very wealthy businesses, and these two are the best they can come up with? Makes you wonder who is actually running this country??

Why do you suppose the establishment Republican Party despises Trump almost as much as the Democrats? It sure isn't for putting their interests over America's. I think most of what he has accomplished has definitely been intended to put the interest of the country over the Party. Re-negotiating NAFTA, punching China in the mouth over their unfair trade policies, finding a way to get the border wall built despite being blocked at every avenue by players on both sides of the aisle, un-doing COUNTLESS regulations to free businesses up across the nation and jump start the economy while simultaneously lowering unemployment to new record lows (including lowest for Blacks as well).

To summarize, I offer that the reason he isn't more popular is precisely BECAUSE he puts the best interest of the country over those of Party.

Why do you suppose the establishment Republican Party despises Trump almost as much as the Democrats? It sure isn't for putting their interests over America's. I think most of what he has accomplished has definitely been intended to put the interest of the country over the Party. Re-negotiating NAFTA, punching China in the mouth over their unfair trade policies, finding a way to get the border wall built despite being blocked at every avenue by players on both sides of the aisle, un-doing COUNTLESS regulations to free businesses up across the nation and jump start the economy while simultaneously lowering unemployment to new record lows (including lowest for Blacks as well).

To summarize, I offer that the reason he isn't more popular is precisely BECAUSE he puts the best interest of the country over those of Party.

I can agree with most of what you're saying. I too believe that President Trump is at the very least, disliked by the established politicians because he's not one of them. He's a businessman and as such works for results. He's productive again because he's a businessman. He doesn't mind firing people when they disagree with his plans, which I might add is a product of him being a productive business leader. Some of those that he's fired have been members of the establishment and once he found their true nature, he's fired them. He look at the bottom line and the "swamp people" don't care about results but it's more about what they can get out of it. These "swamp people" need to explain how they can be worth millions of dollars more than when they came into office. They can't be worth millions and millions of dollars after spending a few years in office. It's impossible unless they are getting rich by under the table schemes.

President Trump doesn't need "their" money, in fact he doesn't need to be paid to be president. That's the man they hate.

wade2big,
1. Expose the communists? I think that was accomplished long before Trump was born. 2. Suggesting disinfectants for covid cure? Would have been more convincing if he would have chugged a cup of Clorox, just to let us know he had our backs. 3. Funding the hydroxychloroquine cure. How many millions of doses? Where did that money go? 4. The "wall", tremendous waste of money. But at least his buddy Bannon can use the money for his defense. Unless Trump takes his cut and pardons him. 5. Appointing all his family members to useless positions. 6. How much money for the "stimulus package", and where did it go??? Still can't get tested for covid. Blah, blah, blah.....and the hits just keep coming. Then you have Biden. He will just shut down everything and give people money for the foreseeable future. So like I originally said, is the best we can come up with? Makes you wonder who is actually running the country....