Tubular Projectiles

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Banned !
Minuteman
    Hi,

Anyone publicly working on revising aka restarting any of the tubular projectile designs/concepts for the ELR genre of shooting?
    Such as restarting the .65 Tubular projectile design from Abe Flatau?? (Had 5k fps MV)
    Such as the Advanced Research Projects Agency design of the 7.62 hollow projectile??
    Such as the "cyclone" 9mm projectile from Guilford Engineering the BATFE tested years ago?

Sincerely,
    THEIS

Last edited:
    Hi,

Yes Fursniper that could be a potential issue, as the .65 project projectile was 555gr with 5k fps MV.

Wonder what a tubular tungsten, tungsten mix, etc in .375 diameter would weigh in at...launched out of BMG case.

Sincerely,
    THEIS

The way ELR is growing eventually someone will eventually try it I imagine, then you'll have the answer to that question...:D

The way ELR is growing eventually someone will eventually try it I imagine, then you'll have the answer to that question...:D

It's not so much ELR, who and when. This could be achieved already, what's holding it back is the litigations. Either way I am looking foward to pushing a 375 out of a shortened tweaked 50 cal very soon.

Cheers
    oneshot.onehit
    osoh