• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms Turnkey 6.5cm semi NF Beast

Black max

Sergeant
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Jul 2, 2012
    world wide
    My wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer so I’m letting a few things go to cover some of the medical bills.

For sale only.
    Mega Maten reveivers
    22” Cradock Precision 7.7 twist 6.5 Creedmoor +2
    Superlative gas block
    Wedge lock 16” Mlok rail
    Full length ARCA rail
    RRS Atlas CAl bipod
    SD-E trigger
    Slash XH buffer and spring
    Gen3 PRS

Nightforce Beast Mil-r reticle, sunshade, caps and paperwork
    Badger C1 20moa mount.

Has right at 180 rounds of Prime 142 grain down the pipe. Shoots lights out and runs like a sewing machine. Has only been shot suppressed.

$5,000 shipped to your ffl
    FBEEEEA7-E2D5-4EE7-8EC9-DB7D3195F0EA.jpeg
    C1B535FD-6F3C-43B4-90E2-9511B2FB8ABB.jpeg
    D6048EA6-F008-4099-9916-5953B3CF4AF7.jpeg
    BACB4326-BA4F-42AB-85AA-E48ED3B0CF62.jpeg

Last edited:
    • Sad
    Reactions: Nivium and Trent A
    Sorry to hear about your wife's diagnosis. my other half was diagnosed with Metastatic Breast Cancer back in 2011 and made it thru the rigorous chemo and radiation treatments and so far she is doing fine even though she was considered a 2 percenter.

Good luck on the sale and her treatment. if she needs someone to talk to,lmk .i'm sure that my other half would reach out.

Last edited:
    Sorry to hear about your wife's diagnosis. my other half was diagnosed with Metastatic Breast Cancer back in 2011 and made it thru the rigorous chemo and radiation treatments and so far she is doing fine even though she was considered a 2 percenter.

Good luck on the sale and her treatment. if she needs someone to talk to,lmk .i'm sure that my other half would reach out.
    Thank you sir, we appreciate the sentiment.

Willing to wheel and deal! Someone make an offer, this is a pretty dang good deal! I have Peterson brass and a ton of bullets I could add.
    140 hybrids, 140 ELDM and 135 A tips