• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

UFC 135 (w/spoiler)

Fred_C_Dobbs

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2010
Rampage can't say 'Bones' doesn't know what the 4th and 5th rounds are like any more. Well, 4th, anyway. He just made Rampage his beyotch.

The two fat guys fighting was entertaining.

Re: UFC 135 (w/spoiler)

Jones was starting to get a little Anderson Sylva-like cocky there for a minute. Was kinda pissin me off.

But I tell ya, he hit Rampage from every angle there was. If he hadnt ducked on those spinning back elbows against the fence, he'd STILL be laying there!

watched it last night. I think Jones is going to have that belt for a while. I think he will out do Hughes, Liddell, even Anderson Silva. He is so much faster than the absolute best and he is still young. I think he will end up holding the heavyweight belt too.

My son was telling me Jones will likely fight Rashad next.

I opined that Rashad couldnt take the beating Rampage could and would be an even quicker KO for Jones....

i think that Rashad's only thing over Rampage is speed . he has had a pretty good training camp for the Tito fight and did alot better fighting a healed up Tito the 2nd time . first time it was really a Draw or lose if Tito didn't grab the cage. If l was going to bet on this fight (Rashad vs Jones) l would put it at 60 Jones 40 Rashad . remember Rashad has only lost once and is a decent fighter overall.

Jones almost was like a snake charmer to Jackson's cobra and he had no idea what to do. Those leg kicks also took a lot out of Jackson (and apparently Jones, as he was medically suspended for 6 months, and he put on Twitter that his legs took a beating.)

I'd LOVE to see Silva/Jones at 205, and soon before Silva is out of his prime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another boring card as usual...they need to get some real martial artist quick.. </div></div>

Hater
grin.gif

Bench, what are your thoughts on the Wanderlei vs Cung Le fight? Does Cung Li fit your description of a real martial artist?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cavemanmoore</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another boring card as usual...they need to get some real martial artist quick.. </div></div>

Hater
grin.gif

Bench, what are your thoughts on the Wanderlei vs Cung Le fight? Does Cung Li fit your description of a real martial artist?

</div></div>
wanderlei is burnt out...he used to be entertaining...but he isnt who he used to be...plus, the UFC drug test unlike pride(the best) so he doesnt have the edge he used to

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: magnum_99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jones almost was like a snake charmer to Jackson's cobra and he had no idea what to do. Those leg kicks also took a lot out of Jackson (and apparently Jones, as he was medically suspended for 6 months, and he put on Twitter that his legs took a beating.)

I'd LOVE to see Silva/Jones at 205, and soon before Silva is out of his prime. </div></div>
i would love to see silva vs jones....cause i do believe jones is a good fighter...and i am tired of them padding silvas record...

as far as i am concerned its the only way anderson can really prove himself

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cavemanmoore</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they need to get some real martial artist quick.. </div></div>

What do you think about Cung Le?

</div></div>
i know that right now he has a good record in other orgs....but dont know much else about him....i'll check him out though, bound to be a lot of info on him

just watched a few of his fights...he is pretty decent...but he still stands rigid like a kickboxer....which doesnt always translate well in MMA

im still watching his fights...i must say, i enjoy watching him...should be a good fight for wanderlei to be honest..