• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ukrain war explanation

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621

IMHO this is the best explanation of the course of the war that i have seen. it appears to be accurate from things i know to be true from other sources.
to me,as a reader of v.many books on ww2 e. front,his aside comments on it kursk,bagration,battle loses,stalins army,reasons for german efficiency. objections or comments?

There is no war in the Ukraine. There is a money laundering scam that makes the liberal elite around the world disgustingly rich, and there are a few thousand Russians and Ukranians dying to make the play seem authentic.

Surely people can see through this bullshit.

There is no war in the Ukraine. There is a money laundering scam that makes the liberal elite around the world disgustingly rich, and there are a few thousand Russians and Ukranians dying to make the play seem authentic.

Surely people can see through this bullshit.
I spoke with someone that is in horticulture and was over there on business a few years ago. He said something very similar. Political drama.