• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Ukraine war Bullshit.

JAS-SH

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2020
This has gone far enough. And the he bullshitters are now in high gear.

A link to the article is first:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukrai...s-earthquake-sized-blast-picked-up-from-space

Never mind the article, the comments after the article are the important part. Everyone in the comments seems to think that Russia started the war.

Russia did not start this war. If you don't know that you are severely misinformed. Who started this war? WE DID.

And I'm not going to spoon feed you the details. Do your own freaking research. That's all have to say about that.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukrai...s-earthquake-sized-blast-picked-up-from-space

Never mind the article, the comments after the article are the important part. Everyone in the comments seems to think that Russia started the war.

Russia did not start this war. If you don't know that you are severely misinformed. Who started this war? WE DID.

And I'm not going to spoon feed you the details. Do your own freaking research. That's all have to say about that.

That strike was several days ago, and the Russians didn't even bat an eye.

These strikes are the sort of things the losing side does out of desparation, all the while the winning side takes in on the chin and keeps advancing.

The Ukrainians launched even more strikes like that one today, using more intermediate range NATO provided missiles. My guess, and this is nothing more than a guess based on past behavior, is that the Russians retaliate by hammer-fucking more Ukrainian power plants and plunging the country into darkness right before winter, then they will keep advancing across Ukraine the way the did across Germany 80 years ago.

yea,think their kursk offensive was the same. throwing many of last good units into an offensive that had no reason or goal except distracting and delaying the end. smart in attacking weakest part of russian line but had no chance to be a game changer.
a shame. in 21/2 ukraine had best,after russia,army in europe. should have ignored the US/UK war mongers,taken putin's neutrality deal,built up their own border defense in depth and not really had any reason to fear russia. would have made it such that putin would have been suicidal to attack them and had no reason to do so.

Reactions: 91Eunozs and ken226
Truthfully I am surprised Putin has not hit Ukraine with a high altitude air burst and been done with it. No fallout and game over. He could sweep up the mess and move in
A tactical win, and strategic loss. Why would Putin do that? I don’t think he’s the megalomaniac western warmongers say he is.

A tactical win, and strategic loss. Why would Putin do that? I don’t think he’s the megalomaniac western warmongers say he is.

He's fighting a proxy war against a very large number of countries. This is one way to end it quickly if he desired.

Point taken, and I certainly agree on the proxy war aspect.

The West is BEGGING and prodding Putin to do something big and dramatic that will let them turn the propaganda dial up to 11 and get all the stupid jingoistic "good people" on board with forcing their children to go die for the New World Order.

Putin is way better off slowly pounding down the Ukraine, methodically wiping out all those Nazis and destroying their ability to be anything other than a destination for a new replacement population of middle eastern "immigrants" to come "assimilate" in.

That denies the Western warmongers the chance for some big propaganda incident and allows time for the west to run themselves totally bankrupt and into economic ruin.

H3383-L365709775.jpg

You have to hand it to sleepy Joe and the gang, they mastered the art of war. Or the art of getting rich from war. In the old days you had to make your money from owning stocks, pay offs, kick backs, that sort of thing. They figured out a way to cut out all the middle men and turn it into a cash business. Cash going out, cash coming back, and someone else doing the fighting. They really streamline the process.

Reactions: 375fan

It’s what we do best!

More money laundering with our money nothing more than that.
Yup!

That will depend on who wins. If the Kamel wins the war will continue because her handlers are making too much money from the MIC to stop funding or ending the war. It's about the MONEY, and always has been from the potato and his handlers.
War, in general, has always been largely about money in some form.