• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes *UPDATED MODEL *PRIMARY ARMS GLX 2.5-10

FRESHPRINCE556

FRESHPRINCE556
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Nov 1, 2018
    LAYTON,UT
    I just saw on a YouTube podcast hosted by ar15.com that Primary Arms is going to update the glx 2.5-10. If anyone has Primary Arms ear on here please 🙏 get this request to them to make these updates on the glx 2.5-10: low pro adjustable turrets so that a red dot can be mounted piggy back effectively, get rid of the chevron and replace it with a cross hair aiming point with Christmas tree mil drop down , add wind holds along side the center aiming point, try to make the scope 2-10 i . Keep the parallax side focus and keep the circle of death so that the scope reticle can be used without illuminationat low power !
    @marsh1

Reactions: Baron85
    Ty for the reply marsh1 . I am excited to see what the primary arms team brings ! And on a side note, if primary arms could make a plx 2-12 with the same features as listed above but with Japanese build quality I am sure it would be a home run as well !

Last edited:
    Reactions: Moose and wes1