• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Updating IOS and strelok ?

Not sure about current update but I updated to 17.4.1 with no issues. There is a thread talking about a program that will back it up to a computer that way you can install to a new phone or in case it gets deleted. I personally went in and turned off allowing deleting of apps.

I’ve updated without losing it. But, I now have a copy backed up on imazing too. Make sure you have “offload unused apps” turned off or it’ll get soft deleted from your Apple device. That’s how I lost it on my iPad.

IMG_6318.jpg

You can get it from the Samsung app store

Not anymore. It was pulled from the Samsung store a month or two ago. The only place it is currently available is the Huawei app store.

For anyone planning on purchasing it, there appears to be a geoblocker for the US when you actually go to check out. So the best way to buy it is purchase Huawei store credit within the store and then use that to apply to the purchase. That seems to get around any of the region issues and no VPN is needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: MO Fugga