• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes US Optics Reticles

Propter_Hoc

Private
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
USA
Friends at snipershide,

I posted a topic on snipercentral about my imminent purchase of a USO SN-3 TPAL 5-25x58. I have been talking with Jeff at USO and having some trouble getting through-scope pictures of their various MOA reticles. He was able to provide PCMOA photos, but I would also like to see MDMOA, GAP, and whatever else you have on hand. If you have a USO scope with similar spec, could you please post a through-scope photo of your reticle.

Also, if you have a USO scope which USO anodized OD Green and you happen to have it mounted on a R700 XCR rifle, could you post pics of your setup as well. I am trying to decide how the USO OD Green anodization matches or doesn't match the B&C OD Green/Black web stock on the XCR. One of the guys at snipercentral said he thought there are more USO users here on snipershide. Thanks

-PH

Re: US Optics Reticles

I really like the PCMOA and the MOA Type-1 for a MOA shooter but I personally prefer MIL RETS. If you are looking for MIL the GENII XR and GAP are at the top of my list.
Sorry no photos of the RET.

Mike @ CST

Krylon willl make your scope match anything!

The USO site has good diagrams of all the reticles. GenII XR and MPR are my favorite mil reticles and PC moa MPR moa are good moa.

GAP is a favorite witht eh majority of folks though.

If you are really looking for a MOA reticle look no futher than the CMG...its freakin sweet, all TRUE MOA. Might show where you live in the "USA"...I'm sure there is someone around that will let you look/shoot with theirs.

Ano green is the shit...

DSC_0654.jpg

First one is ano green, last one is duracoted OD green....

DSC_0679.jpg

As for the MOA reticle, can't help you there, but the MDMOA reticle I've seen was pretty nice...