• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Reloading Equipment V4 AutoTrickler w/ FX-120i

Billy.the.kid

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2022
NM
Up for sale is my V4 auto trickler with FX-120i scale. Also has upgraded white panels and inner powder tray. Will also include area 419 master funnel kit.

Works perfect, just don’t shoot competitively anymore. I had this setup and with the new software update it worked amazing and was very fast and accurate. Software update was huge upgrade to the V4.

$old shipped

Attachments

• IMG_6116.jpeg
    IMG_6116.jpeg
    472.5 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_6117.jpeg
    IMG_6117.jpeg
    352.5 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Up for sale is my V4 auto trickler with FX-120i scale. Also has upgraded white panels and inner powder tray. Will also include area 419 master funnel kit.

Works perfect, just don’t shoot competitively anymore. I had this setup and with the new software update it worked amazing and was very fast and accurate. Software update was huge upgrade to the V4.

$1100 shipped

Would something like this make a big difference in SD and Es to what I’m using right now, an old rcbs charge master?

looks like this one sold, I been reading about the auto tricklers all morning now. I’m wondering if I settle for a matchmaster if that would be a noticeable upgrade from my old charge master. I’ve been just shooting local club prs matches.
Yes it's an upgrade from the 1500. The scale is better and it throws faster to a tighter tolerance window. It's not v4 level of speed or precision but its 85% of the way there. IMO unless you shoot a ton of matches, or you need to spend the absolute least amount of time reloading, the matchmaster is more than sufficient. I've had CM Lite, 1500, V3, and V4 setups so my personal experience with them all is direct. Depends on your budget and how much precision/speed you require. For the average weekend warrior who shoots a couple matches per year with random range days sprinkled throughout, the MM fits my needs and requirements.