• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Value on blueprinted r700 action

Jmccracken1214

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Dec 10, 2018
    Thomasville, NC
    I’ve got a newer model r700 308 that I had LRI blue print, but retain factory barrel threads and re headspace my factory barrel.

It’s got their threaded bolt knob, firing pin hole has been bushed by them and then the action work.

Just trying to get an idea of what it’s worth before posting it.

Thanks

I’d probably agree with wade pre bidenomics but with how expensive everything is now my frame of reference may be a bit dated.

I would say 450 for a plain factory, if they had made the threads different I’d say 300 because it would require a smith for barreling, that they left the threads alone and faced it I’d say it’s 550 with the bushed face.

You might get someone to bite for more but with a macros evo being 750 you’re sort of up against it.

I’d probably agree with wade pre bidenomics but with how expensive everything is now my frame of reference may be a bit dated.

I would say 450 for a plain factory, if they had made the threads different I’d say 300 because it would require a smith for barreling, that they left the threads alone and faced it I’d say it’s 550 with the bushed face.

You might get someone to bite for more but with a macros evo being 750 you’re sort of up against it.
    Thanks. I’ve got a NF 20 moa rail on it, trigger tech trigger and the factory 16.5” barrel is still on. Prob throw it all up for a decent price before long.