Vapor Trail Multi gun match Sept. !!!!CANCELLED!!!

Hogstooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2004
Texas
www.vttactical.com
21ljpub.jpg

www.vaportrailtactical.net

2011 Vapor Trail Multi gun match

DUE TO MY WIFE'S JOB LOOSING A MAJOR CONTRACT SHE WILL PROBABLY BE LOOSING HER JOB IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS AND I AM GOING TO HAVE TO WORK ADDITIONAL OT AT MY WORK TO TRY AND COVER THE GAP TILL SHE IS ABLE TO GET ANOTHER JOB. I CANT RUN A MATCH WITH ALL OF THIS GOING ON SO I AM CANCELLING, ALL CHECKS HAVE NOT BEEN DEPOSITED AND WILL BE DESTROYED (SHREDDED).

SORRY GUYS
Sean Little

Re: Vapor Trail Multi gun match Sept. 16/17

Awesome.

I signed up. Looks like the weekend before my own match but what the hell.

BHTC will furnish five steel silhouette targets and stands for use during the match. They are 24hx12w. I would only ask that the AR's be kept away from them under 300Y.

--Fargo007

Re: Vapor Trail Multi gun match Sept. 16/17 in N.C.

Cotton- No Problem man, looking forward to seeing you again, let me know if you want to come down and work on sum stuff prior to deploying.

Ratbert- I'm not gona tell you how far your going to engage with an AR, you had best come prepared to shoot as far as you need to with an AR. You know I can shoot one pretty far, I will try to keep them under 500yds for you.

Jon- WHAT?!!! Too far to go? that can't be right, well I guess that means that you are willing to let me use that old 1100yd range in your back yard for the match then right? LOL!!

Alright guys I have your magazine and round counts for the match, as follows:

100rds Day 1/ 70rd Day 2 Precision Rifle

80rds Day 1/ 100rds Day 2 Carbine - 5 magazines minimum

50rds Handgun per day- 4 magazines minimum

Load outs will be given per day of what you need in your magazines, DO NOT come with loaded 30rd mags!!! You will have to down load your mags, mag capacity for the match on carbine mags wil not exceed 20rds and handgun will not exceed 10rds.

This is designed to force you to transition or reload during the course, you will have to manage your gear and equipment and deal with stress.

Any questions, concerns, or need recommendations PM or email me.

Now that is a round count!!! Damn why has all the shooting evloved so much now that I am old. Looking forward to pushing the oldest part of my kit... me

Make sure you have a holster that has some sort of retention to it, if your pistol flies out of the holster at any point when it is suppose to be secured you will DQ for the MATCH!!

It is going to be hard enough for you to maintain safety with 2 rifles, I don't want to have any issues with holsters during the match.

You will be moving, running, and climbing so your holster has to have retention and be secure. I recommend safariland and blackhawk SERPA holsters for anyone who might need direction.

Any questions email or PM me

Sean,

How is pre-registration looking? May be a few from over here in AL that are interested if there's room.

Thanks!
David

Kinston is a 1.5hrs drive from RDU. It's probably your best bet.

Kinston has a jet port - no idea who flies there these days.
New Bern is 25 mins away, US Air flies there through CLT. I believe some ATL direct flight go thru New Bern too.

Sorry guys but I am going to have to cancel the match, I just learned that my Wife's Company lost a major contract and she will probably be out of a job in the next few weeks.

I will be having to work additional OT at work to try and fill the gap, I won't be able to run a decent match with all of this going on behind the scenes.

Sean Little