Vertical AR Style Grip?

McReef

I don’t remember saying that...
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2019
North of South
For those guys whose chassis take an AR style grip, is there one available that sits more vertically and forward than the “standard” garden variety?

I have a KRG Bravo and the grip feels near perfect. I have another rifle in a chassis that feels better to me in every other area, but uses that AR pistol grip, which isn’t even close to as comfortable. Prior to getting the KRG I bought a couple of other grips, but they are all sort of the same in geometry. Am I missing an option out there that mounts to that same AR mount?

Ergo just came out with one recently. I like it.

Reactions: LawnMM and Mooncake
Have an MPA, hate the ergonomics of it, so awkward. Have an MDT, not sure if I like it or not. Half tempted to try that ergo. Sometimes simple is best. Wish Magpul would make one with the rubber over molding. Have them on all of my rifles.

I have MPA with evg love it.
At first I was not sure about it but once I started to shoot it feels natural no twisting/pressure of rifle.

I've had the MDT and Anarchy Outdoors grips. Both are great. The MDT can move fore and aft to get trigger reach perfect, the AO feels a slight bit better. I sold the MDT to go back to a normal Ergo grip on one rifle and kept the AO on another one. Here's the AO:

IMG_20190505_083344860.jpg

Reactions: theaoguy