• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Victrix X Series (Gladio and Venus) experience?

brake17

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2018
Hi guys,

someone here got hands-on experience with the more budget oriented X series victrix rifles? The gladio X and venus X seem to be the same barreled action. How does the action feel etc? Even though these are the entry level victrix rifles there still not cheap, looking into getting a gladio X but don't want to order one completely blind.

Thanks!

Heres the link to the manufacturer:

It's a Italian company making (at least price wise) high end rifles. Can’t find much regarding the X series on the web.

I have a Victrix Venus x in 6.5CM, initial testing and very happy, sighted in at 100 and trued at 700 yards. Hitting clay target on a hillside at 900 yards with consistency. Great gun. Have it topped with Element Theos, wish I had have sprung for the Venus V - slightly different chassis but ran out of budget. I have recently shot the small bore version and have ordered one and will top it with same scope as on the Venus x. I would recommend both