• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

volquartsen fusion

Re: volquartsen fusion

I have 2

My main p-dog gun is my 17hmr fusion, deadly accurate with [wouldn't you guess it] rem 17hmr premier ammo. I usually shoot around 800 rounds a trip, I have about 4k through it and it still keeps chuggen along.

My second fusion is the 17mach 2/ 22lr. I have not shot it too many times as I feel it is almost a collector item to me because it was the very first one produced for commercial sale given the fact that Tom Volquartsen has the first one made and I have #2 made, means alot to me.

Re: volquartsen fusion

I have one with both barrels and love it and would never sell it. It's about 4 years old and I'd say both .17hmr and .22wmr barrels are pretty clean. About the muzzel break , if you want to change it send the barrel in to Volquartsen and let them do it.

When they came out with their new muzzle break I thought I wanted one and thought about a can too which would require a the adapter which also requires removing the muzzel break as well. Never did because I started another project. But they recommended to send the barrels to their shop to remove the breaks. Anyway, they are too damn expensive (at least on their website) and would never buy one now but then it was 1k cheaper and feasible. It's one hell of a system and fun to shoot.